or Connect

Posts by saarek

Good step in the right direction, now of they could only speed up the release time of the security updates that'd be something! What is it, 4-6 weeks on average after a security hole has been reported in the news before Apple tends to plug it?
To be fair Samsung was expecting explosive sales results for this handset. 
The 15" MacBook Pro's do indeed feature Nvidia Graphics, the 13" model however does not. Considering the starting price of a 13" MacBook Pro is £1000 I find it, frankly, insulting that they sell a "professional" machine, with a price tag to match, that features such cheap graphics.   Before you say, well don't buy one then, I won't. My 13" MacBook Pro is still chugging along nicely and although I'd have upgraded it by now I'm holding off on principal.   Don't get...
It's such a shame that Apple insists on shipping the crud Intel Graphics on so many of their newest machines, forget anything like this on those.
I've not upgraded my current MacBook Pro 13" due to the crud intel graphics that Apple ships. I'd certainly be up for the new Retina 13" but if it's got the same intel chip then I won't buy. A professional grade machine should never have to rely on intel graphics.
So, the iPad 2 will have full map functionality whilst the iPhone 4 that runs the same CPU is out, with the iPhone 3GS you could understand as it's getting pretty long in the tooth but this obviously has nothing to do with hardware and everything to do with milking customers dry.
If they'd just open up an app store for the current Apple TV unit's they'd steal the market. No reason to build a TV, leave that to Samsung.
Makes complete sense, as it's a current selling product there'd be an uproar if it could not run iOS 6!
Still no support for the FUJI X10.... COME ON APPPLE!!!!!
I don't understand how AT&T or Verizon are top "global brands" as they are only in the US. No one who is not a geek would know who they are outside of their home country.