or Connect

Posts by saarek

Still no support for the FUJI X10.... COME ON APPPLE!!!!!
I don't understand how AT&T or Verizon are top "global brands" as they are only in the US. No one who is not a geek would know who they are outside of their home country.
Yep, an update to iPhoto is a given, although where the heck the new version of iWork got to I'll never know, talk about long in the tooth......
Stock seems to be far better this time around, popped into the local Apple Store in Cardiff and picked my new 32gb iPad up no problems. The local Curry's have stock too. Nice to be able to get a new Apple product easisly for a change.
FaceTime works great over 3G. I use it all the time on my jailbroken iPhone.
I think people are being a tad short sighted here. Yes a 15" version of the air wouldn't be a "Pro" replacement. But if they were to meld the air design into a 15" chassis, remove the optical drive and use all the additional space to build in the required logic boards etc to include Ethernet & additional FireWire/TB ports I reckon they'd be on to a winner. A best of breed if you will.
Surely Apple wouldn't go with Intel Graphics on the professional line, I always felt that the 13" MacBook Pro's wirh intel graphics couldn't really be classed as a professional machine. Sure for spreadsheets and the basic effects needed to display OS X intel integrated is fine, but for real work or play you NEED an ATI/nVidia GPU!
Still no app store, do no local content providers like the BBC in the UK can be added, very disappointing.
Not going to happen, Apple will not fragment the market. A lot of their profit comes from buying millions of the same part at a knock down price.
Sold my 16gb iPad two weeks ago for £250. They're going for £180 now that there are so many on there so looks like I made the right move. Damn I miss it, hope it's an early march launch. Oh well, one week until we know!