or Connect

Posts by saarek

Well the tablet race to the bottom has certainly gone quicker than it did with the computer market. Not that Apple cares, if anything it differentiates them and marks them out as the premium niche which they love so much.
I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what most people want from "apps" on the Apple TV, hence the it's a stupid idea comments. It is highly frustrating for those that don't live in America and so do not have access to Netflix & Hulu. As many have said the UK is a year example in terms of BBC iPlayer. Apps that allow additional functionality in terms of adding Iplayer support is desperately needed, using the Iplayer app on the iPhone to deliver unoptimised video...
The presentation is secondary to information in this case, sure it looks fantastic but it's next to useless. I'd imagine it's better in the US than anywhere else in the world.
There fixed it for you. To say that someone could care less indicates that that they have to care at least the smallest bit and I am pretty sure you meant to say that they really could not care less.
That's the overhauled version, look top right of the page you're on and click download iTunes.
iTunes has needed a major overhaul for years, I hope they do a good job!
I put my iPhone in my shirt pocket every single day, never had a problem fitting it in.
Well my hot corners issue was fixed, thank you apple!
I hope this fixes the hot corners expose issue I have. Since upgrading the bottom left corner does not reveal the desktop like I've set it too. Seriously annoying to say the least!
Well I always felt that Microsoft was run by a bunch of "Squares" now I have proof.