or Connect

Posts by saarek

iTunes has needed a major overhaul for years, I hope they do a good job!
I put my iPhone in my shirt pocket every single day, never had a problem fitting it in.
Well my hot corners issue was fixed, thank you apple!
I hope this fixes the hot corners expose issue I have. Since upgrading the bottom left corner does not reveal the desktop like I've set it too. Seriously annoying to say the least!
Well I always felt that Microsoft was run by a bunch of "Squares" now I have proof.
Is it wrong that I actually enjoyed that particular ad?
Thank goodness, they were rubbish!
Apple deciding to exclude pretty much the headline Mountain Lion feature (Airplay mirroring) to 2011 only Mac's has annoyed many people. Apple's forums are flooded with complaints over this.
I couldn't disagree more if I tried, iWork is in dire need of a significant update! Sure these little patches to ensure compatibility with the newer versions of OS X are great, they're also pretty much unavoidable for Apple as it would be rather pathetic for them to release Mountain Lion and not have their own work suite compatible with it's latest feature.
To my knowledge no version of OS X to date has been released with features only available to the current generation of machines.   Apple has correctly limited the base of machines to only those that could cope with the upgrade and correctly jettisoned PPC hardware on Snow Leopard and Core Due machines in Lion.   But this stinks of the iOS strategy, I have no problem with this on a £200 iPod touch or an iPad but think it is reprehensible on a £1500 18 month old...