or Connect

Posts by saarek

Ah come on, everyone copies everyone especially in the IT industry. Apple is sorting out their complaints in court as is their right, none the less their relationship with Samsung as a component supplier has been mutually benefitial and will likely continue. Samsung is a huge organisation with multiple seperate departments and divisions. Just because I don't like the lady that serves the tea in the office does not mean that I'm going to avoid any product that has...
Why wait until August to start making these phones, if you have the design locked in place start making them now. Who knows maybe that way Apple would actually have enough phones for launch and we won't have to have the usual "wow, demand is so much higher than we anticipated" bullshit.
If you're going to spam an Apple Forum at least falsely advertise cheap Apple goods to try and get hits.Guess scum like you don't even have a basic education but come on!
The Time Capsules have always been a rip off. Why not buy an Airport Extreme Base station and attach a hard drive of your choosing via USB, granted it's not as elegant but you still get the excellent base station hardware and software whilst saving lots of cash. Works well for me.
Why does it need replacing, assume it's not all cracked and grungy.
Decissions decissions, decided not to upgrade my 3GS last year and have patiently waited for the iPhone 5. But now that it's delayed and all the reports point to a modest upgrade at best is there any point in waiting. There are a lot of good iPhone 4 deals around at the moment, still Apple might pull a rabbit out of the hat and release an amazing upgrade, Argh such a touch choice!
Wonder why Apple does not bother entering negotiations sooner with the EU/British side on things. We are still waiting to get half of the functionality that Apple TV customers in the US have, yet Apple does not seem to care as long as the US is covered. Very frustrating.
Lol, don't forget the Brits!
Hmmmm, I don't see how this would work out. Consider that on my iMac I have around 240gb or music and a further 185gb of movies, now if I was to decide to stream this content, as well as buy movies etc from the new iCloud service I would need to have super fast internet away from home (doubt that 3G would cut it) and an unlimited data usuage contract. Obviously I would not stream 100's of gigabytes of data each month, but if everything was streamed to my iPhone, iPad...
Fair play to Apple, even when they F*ck up they still manage to land on their feet and smell of roses. Not many companies could release a product 10 months late, not bother to release it's replacement (which will probably be a mediocre/lazy 4Gs type of upgrade anyway) and still increase their sales! All of the other phone compaines must be scratching their heads trying to work out how to win.