or Connect

Posts by saarek

Surprised about this, figured they'd either keep the cheap 3GS shell and bump up the CPU or keep the iPhone 4 design.
Missed opportunty, Microsoft could have easily made an iPod Touch competitor and marketed it as such. Don't get why they did not do so, heck they could have added functions that the iPod Touch does not have such as a GPS chip. Biggest issue I ever had with the Zune was it's name, seriously.... Zune, what the heck were they thinking?
Agreed, a public hand over would be nice and quite plausible I'd have thought.
I'd think that it comes down to how many Apple can make, major stock shortages are common with popular Apple products.
The shape is a tad too square for my arthritic hands, the shape of my 3GS is more comfortable to hold. I was hoping for a redesign that was not totally flat.
No inventory updates so far alluding to an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 4s. Looks like this might turn out to be a very dissapointing announcement tomorrow. Fingers crossed though, been waiting for months to get rid of my old 3GS. Assuming a 4s gets released I'll kick myself for not having bought the iPhone 4 last year!
People used to say the same about Apple in the 90's. Nokia have been painfully slow to react, they were too confident of their position and are now being punished for it. They have a lot of talent & although I'd have liked to have seen them build on MeGo rather than betting on Microsoft I wouldn't write them off yet.
Man, it's so hard. Luckily for me when I wake up AI has articles promising me my new iPhone in October..... then at the end of the day I usually see an article claiming that it's all a lie and that Apple have decided that the world will just have to wait because they can't be assed to release it until next year! I then usually cry myself to sleep cradling my old, battle scarred iPhone 3GS promising it that soon, soon it will be laid to rest in a nice comfortable draw with...
Quoting StarCraft II "Hell, it's about time!" Let's just hope availability is within a week or so of the announcement, kept my 3GS expecting to trade up in June and have now had to wait like everyone else for months.....
I wish Apple would just release the iPhone 5 already..... getting seriously tired of waiting! I second the idea that Apple might want to buy Rim, although might as well wait another couple of quarters so that their value halves.