or Connect

Posts by saarek

It won't really take off this way over a wire, air play on the other hand.... Well that's a different story all together. If Apple gets Air Play to support this then they will have a big gaming win on their hands, wouldn't hurt Apple TV sales either!
Nice update if you're American.... As usual with the Apple TV nothing of any real benefit to the many owners outside of the US. Would it really hurt Apple to improve the device from an international user perspective? I'm aware that it's a "hobby" product, but it's highly annoying that outside of the US we pay significantly more for a product that offers significantly less! I love my Apple TV, I really do, but sometimes i can't help but feel shafted by Apple.
Such a shame that Apple decided to hobble the 13" MacBook Pro with the pathetic intel integrated graphics chip. They could easily have has the best line out ever of MacBooks, still at least the 15-17" MacBooks have everything a pro could desire.
I mainly use iBooks on my iPad, can't load my books on my iPhone as the article says. Just means I'll get all books from Kindle store now. If it's between losing Mywi or iBooks it's no contest!
A smaller iPhone in terms of screen size makes no sense. I've played with some handsets running Android that have smaller screens and they are shite. I could see Apple releasing a cheaper iPhone using previous years tech with less ram etc, that would sell well..... Oh wait, Apple already does that with the iPhone 3GS! Maybe I will be proved wrong, but Steve Job's was clear on the fact that Tablets need a 10" or higher screen, I'm pretty sure they researched the size...
I was referring to Win mobile in that sentence, When you consider the Windows Mobile Market share even last year to today then they are a declining giant. You are right that MS is making more money now that before, more computers are shipping each year and so sales of Windows naturally grows as well. Having said that the iPad has already made a big splash and everyone is following suit, MS has been broadsided and is not likely to have competing software out within the next...
So one declining giant embracing another..... Well this announcentment has probably saved Windows Mobile from a total rout scenario throughout 2011. I wish Nokia had bought palm when they had the chance, they really could have done something there without relying on a third party. Before the iPhone I would only buy Nokia's, they are good solid phones. Such a shame to see them drop into a tailspin since 2007, who knows maybe this will work out for them, I hope it...
I'm more interested in the App Store as a whole coming to the Apple TV. There is a massive feature gap between the US version and the international version. For instance It would finally allow others in the world to have access to their local equivalent of Netflix such as BBC iPlayer in the UK. I'm pretty sure developers could come up with some awesome ideas for the Apple TV given the chance.
To be fair it's not a hot new phone, it's a 7month old phone rehashed to work on CDMA.
Does the lack of subscription only affect Americans? I've been subscribed to The Times newspaper on my iPad since June last year, more importantly I now pay for my subscription with them online instead of through the iPad/iTunes Eco system as it's cheaper and I can access all of their other online content that way. A friend subscribes to the Sun through his iPad, so I don't actually see the issue, at least not in the UK.