or Connect

Posts by saarek

When you consider that the iPhone 4 is almost 15 months old the next iPhone had better not be an iPhone 4S! But an iPad 2 Pro would be nice, might even tempt me to upgrade from the original iPad.
Now, these are quality headphones: http://www.bowers-wilkins.co.uk/Head.../Overview.html Those Dr Dre Beats aren't anything special, not by a long shot!
It's very well implemented, well done Amazon! Apple is welcome to their 30%, it is their store after all. Having said that they need to look at their rules, how is someone like Amazon supposed to implement the 30% rule across millions of books that all have different price points! Now if only some nice jailbreaker could work out a way to add the store link back to Kindle apps.....
Market share is almost meaningless. For Apple track their profits & more importantly their profit share of a certain market, that's how they roll.
Luckily I've not been blocked yet. I enjoy playing with beta software, I guess I'm just impatient. It was the same with Lion, I was playing with each build, even sent through quite a few bug reports so they should thank me!
I could see this working in a niche product, but for many users Intel CPU's are a must. The virtulisation market is getting bigger all the time.
We don't know that yet, I've played with WP7 and it's not too shabby. Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of ditching my iPhone but WP7 is a good Android/iOS competitor that is only going to get stronger. I think it's fair to say that MS needed Nokia more than the other way around and that this is a strategic fail of epic proportions on Nokia's side when the new N9 & it's MeeGo OS are taken into consideration.
Ignore
Samsung phones are highly popular, I'm sure that their sell through is pretty good.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Apple had said that they can offer a payment system but have to also offer pricing from the App Store. The Times iPad app works this way.