or Connect

Posts by saarek

I hate subscriptions. If it's decent & priced at a reasonable price point of sub £50 I'll buy it.
Windows 8 has been widely shunned & licences can still be purchased for Windows 7. This is a poor move for Apples customers who require bootcamp.
Although I appreciated that what I want is not necessarily reflected by the majority I find that I would like to keep the one handed operation of my iPhone in tact. I am not a fan of the size increase in my wife's iPhone 5c as I find my thumb strains to reach the absolute top of the display.   Going any bigger will require two handed operation for certain tasks, I fail to see how this is a step forward. My iPad covers all big screened activities nicely, but I can see how...
I'm hanging onto my iPhone 4s until the iPhone 6 comes out, it's still a capable device and the iPhone has not really had a new look since the iPhone 4. Hopefully we will get a similar leap in terms of looks as we had from the 3Gs to the iPhone 4.
I've been saying this for years. They don't need to own the content, provide the app/channel store & customer demand will force the content owners to supply their product.
Why would Apple enter the TV business when the ATV can connect to every HD TV ever made. I know which category I'd prefer to be in.
how is it a stab in the back? Microsoft has the only console that'll have this game, their agreement obviously did not apply to non console systems.
Bit late to offer the iPhone 5 now.
I'd have been very tempted to get an XBox one, but I don't want to be forced to pay for the Kinect or for the gold membership to use the multimedia capabilities. Sell the console without the Kinect & allow me to use Netflix etc without gold & I'm sold.
Same here in the UK, although we have been price gouged more than the US customers (as usual). We were already the most expensive Amazon prime country despite being the smallest. I'll be dumping prime once I get to renewal, I don't want their film service & refuse to pay for it.