or Connect

Posts by saarek

Bit late to offer the iPhone 5 now.
I'd have been very tempted to get an XBox one, but I don't want to be forced to pay for the Kinect or for the gold membership to use the multimedia capabilities. Sell the console without the Kinect & allow me to use Netflix etc without gold & I'm sold.
Same here in the UK, although we have been price gouged more than the US customers (as usual). We were already the most expensive Amazon prime country despite being the smallest. I'll be dumping prime once I get to renewal, I don't want their film service & refuse to pay for it.
Would be nice if they released this outside of the US, after all it has been 6 MONTHS now. Come on Apple, give those that pay more some love.
FairPlay my iPhone 4s & iPad 3 feel a lot more responsive, finally close to iOS 6 performance.
It's a shame they don't keep it around and throw in a fusion drive, I think it'd be a compelling buy that way for a lot of people.
I'm surprised that as many as 6% are thinking of buying the 5c, I have only ever seen one in the wild in the UK. Perhaps a higher proportion of Americans have purchased the device?
You can't expect the customers who pay far more for their Apple products to have the same high level of service as an American, don't be so silly!
Bear in mind that you are talking from an American perspective, many countries do not have this issue, i.e. the BBC in the UK.
 What is standard in the USA is rarely the same outside of the USA. Not releasing an APP/Channel store before now simply because content providers in the USA would not jump on board is not a good reason.In the UK, for example, the BBC would almost certainly have their own channel on the ATV rather quickly.Others providers such as Amazons Love Film etc would also be very likely to get their content onto the ATV as soon as possible.From a US point of view the ATV as it...