or Connect

Posts by mikeske

I work on the 777 at the Boeing plant in Everett, Washington. You forgot the floor beams, the floor panels, the radome and most of the galley and Lavs are all made of CF. Only about 25% of the 777 is made from CF. Now I am thinking that folks are thinking about the 787 and it is about 60-70% CF, including the main airframe is CF barrels along with the wings.
I vote none of the designs shown. Let's get Apple to design something original. A plain plastic box just does not do it anymore. I want something that can easily change the Ram without voiding the warranty.
For me I do not look at the keyboard to type but for my wife who types with 2 fingers it is a big deal. Black letters on white is much easier to see and use. Personally I also prefer the black letters on white.
My attitude to Mircosoft Internet Exploder is, Who Cares what they do. I have a all Mac home and I will not even bother to look at a PC, since the great computer software company can not develop IE for Apple (nothing since IE5 for Mac) I do not need them to surf the web. I can do that with either Firefox or Safari and do it cleaner and faster. I do need Microbloat to surf the web. Mircosoft can take a long walk 0ff a short dock and I would not even bother to...
The closest Circuit City store to my place will probably be one of the close stores in the fact that the store is terribly out of date. I noticed lately that they do not even advertise in the local Sunday newspaper. I kind of thought that they were slipping and slipping fast. The remind of how fast Future Shop grew and suddenly were gone very quickly. Just today I was in the local mall and a new tenant was in the center of the mall a new Apple reseller and they...
Are you talking about the Lynnwood store or Bellevue store. I got my iMac from the Lynnwood store at Alderwood Mall. That is about the nicest one I have seen.
$300,000,000 campaign and that the best Microdaft can do.
Competition is what it is about, I am glad to see MS embassassed, In computers or any other consumer products competition is what makes product either better or gone. I really like Apple's approach as the software and hardware actually work best together and optimized, The to many different things MS has done is the undoing of them and now have a steep climb to get back what is lost. I would never count MS out for a minute but they have to improve where it...
What do you get from Apple? A really nice computer that actually works, that looks really slick and does what most buyers of Apple computers want it do, WORK. It has it own operating system that does not get infected by junk from the web, it is not loaded with additional junk from the hardware supplier that will never be used or wanted. I for one will pay more for something that works and does what I want it to do. When I bought my iMac, I was totally shocked...
As a recent convert to Apple, I had never saw the ads until later, but had become very upset every time I used my PC. All I wanted to do was have the computer work, it kept failing me and I was tired of the crashing and the bugs that even XP had and the constant patches that I had to have for it work. I walked into the Apple store after seeing some Vista powered PC's at a local store and I walked out with my iMac. This thing works and it does everything I need it to...