or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Drop Dead!
This analysis comports to my usage. I bought a 128GB iPad Air last year and don't envision upgrading it in the foreseeable future. I primarily use the iPad as a media hub although it does have productivity apps. I prefer to work, email, and surf the Web on my MB Air.
If this ever ends up getting produced at all it will probably debut on YouTube. All the earmarks of bow wow script. Who the hell is Michael Fassbender? Is he 1/28th as bankable as DiCaprio or Bale? Good read, boring flick, old news. RIP Steve! 
I'm still waiting for a iMac Retina 5K I order on Holloween so your point is well taken. 
I wish Hollywood was that creative.
Nice to be able to afford to lose Billion$ of $. The bad press portends a good omen, Intel is up 3.5% on the bad news.
Woot! My cost basis is $18.57, split adjusted. Glad I was stubborn and hung in there during the past few (lean) years while Tim Cook was getting his legs under him.
I haven't read the script but I can read Hollywood tea leaves. When David Fincher drops out, Cristian Bale bales, and Sony then puts the project in turnaround, it usually indicates irreconcilable script troubles. 
No doubt Sorkin is a great writer when he's on but all signs indicate this particular script is a bow wow.
Predictable! Who needs a phone that's so large and unwieldy that a companion watch needed to be invented to negate its users from having to access their big phones?