or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Can't wait to see benchmarks comparing the i5/i7 and the GPUs.
I use lots of Photoshop filters. I question whether the i7 and/or the graphic card upgrades @ $250 a pop are worth the incremental performance boost? I plan on ordering 16GB RAM with 3TB Fusion which kicks it up to $2849. I'll have to wait for the Geekbench numbers to see if another $500 on top of that is justified.
Maybe I'm hearing things but was under impression iWorks was free? It's not!
I use lots of Photoshop filters. I question whether the i7 and/or the graphic card upgrades @ $250 a pop are worth the incremental performance boost? I plan on ordering 16GB RAM with 3TB Fusion which kicks it up to $2849. I'll have to wait for the Geekbench numbers to see if another $500 on top of that is justified.
Apple has replaced and/or repaired my 2009 iMac screen no less than seven times to fix its streaked edges. I'll be selling it on eBay as soon I pick up my new 5K i7 iMac.  Apple's pricing couldn't be better and I expect the new iMac will attract new Windows adopters. 
The judge sounds like a dunderhead. 
So? Beats cost $3 bil and GTAT cost a half bil. So what's the big deal about a mil?
Will buy 5K iMac from Adorama when in channel. iPad limited because of sapphire Touch ID? Hope Air loses chamfered edge which looked dated to me a few weeks after its release.
A fine mess!
Since Apple announced its Watch I've been window shopping for Cartiers and Breitlings. Wonder how many are in same boat and how that will impact sales of Apple Watch and watches in general?