or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

My iMac 5K i7 295X is also driving a Dell 4K 2715Q. A pleasure on the eyes!
Educated Speculation Department... AAPL buys or partners with MBLY I
woopy . Haven't looked at Music's streaming and subscription services yet. No interest in Music aside from listening to my Library. I have no interest in Dr. Dre or Beats either and have yet to muster enough interest in the Watch to even walk in a store to look. I'm still loyal to Apple but obviously not their target demographic. As such it's no surprise to me that AAPL has stalled. I believe the stock will rally year end but I don't believe its new products and services...
I have my doubts about the casting on this film but we'll see. Ashton Kutcher was actually quite believable as SJ IMO.
I haven't even looked @ Apple Music yet. With a 40 GB music library and not one rap, hip hop, or Taylor Swift song I'm not the target audience. As is I can't possibly listen to all the music in my collection. I do find it curious Apple is gung ho to trumpet Music stats but stone cold silent on Watch sales.
I'm wondering is the "Stagefright" hack is already installed or if you have to DL it? http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33689399
Having held AAPL going on ten years, another record setting quarter and the traders weak knee reaction is par for the course. It'll be 140 by November. Long term AAPL is positioned to flirt with 150 by December, that's my anticipation. I've been an investor since Jobs switched to Intel and opened Mac up to Windows users via Boot Camp. I see no reason to sell when Tim Cook is just beginning to feel his oats.
As an AAPL investor I'm entitled to an opinion. I don't think AAPL has been enriched by its relationships with Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and Beats, nor is Apple Music a radical improvement of iTunes. I do see long term prospects for the Watch once it becomes a standalone product but so far it's most compelling purpose is as an extension of the iPhone 6+. I said that when it was released and I stand by it.
AAPL is my largest holding. Split adjusted I paid around $11 per share. Great company with an average # of missteps. I think the Watch has been way overhyped, for example, and I don't listen to rap music or like Beats headphones. I wish Apple bought GoPro instead. But I
Linda is loyal to Adobe because Adobe is the main conduit for her business. I use ClickToFlash.