or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

I don't expect my BTO iMac 5K i7 to ship from Adorama before January. 
As an AAPL buy and hold investor since 2007 I think the company is poised to hold its gains and climb to 150ish in 2015. It won't be straight up! The stock is probably a little ahead of itself now, will encounter downward resistance, and experience incremental pullbacks and reversals. The pipeline feels as solid as it did during the march from 600-700 but is more diversified today. Tim Cook has rectified most of the vulnerabilities I once criticized him for and I am now...
I reckon Apple will get the i7 BTO iMac 5Ks to Adorama and the other VARs sometime in January.
Cupertino sneezes, Wall Street say gesundheit! 
I think road warriors will always opt for biggest screens but casual users will forgo screen size for mobility. People must realize there is more than a casual or coincidental relationship between the iPhone and Watch. It will play out over the next decade, nothing will change overnight!
"The analyst said it's likely that the iPhone and Apple Watch will prove to be complementary products, much like the Mac and iPad. But he said it's also possible that the Apple Watch could eventually become the successor to the iPhone." I've been saying this since the hour Apple announced its Watch.
I have a Tulip I'd like to sell in in Brooklyn.
Very funny stuff, LOL!
Drop Dead!
This analysis comports to my usage. I bought a 128GB iPad Air last year and don't envision upgrading it in the foreseeable future. I primarily use the iPad as a media hub although it does have productivity apps. I prefer to work, email, and surf the Web on my MB Air.