or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Makes sense. Although the more you use your finger the better you become at using it as a pen or brush.
Got it. Seems like good adjunct to PS Touch. Hell, I use everything at my disposal to make art.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/WeberFineArt
C'mon folks, this was a shotgun divorce, plain and simple.
Umm, Maynard?
Can't wait to see benchmarks comparing the i5/i7 and the GPUs.
I use lots of Photoshop filters. I question whether the i7 and/or the graphic card upgrades @ $250 a pop are worth the incremental performance boost? I plan on ordering 16GB RAM with 3TB Fusion which kicks it up to $2849. I'll have to wait for the Geekbench numbers to see if another $500 on top of that is justified.
Maybe I'm hearing things but was under impression iWorks was free? It's not!
I use lots of Photoshop filters. I question whether the i7 and/or the graphic card upgrades @ $250 a pop are worth the incremental performance boost? I plan on ordering 16GB RAM with 3TB Fusion which kicks it up to $2849. I'll have to wait for the Geekbench numbers to see if another $500 on top of that is justified.
Apple has replaced and/or repaired my 2009 iMac screen no less than seven times to fix its streaked edges. I'll be selling it on eBay as soon I pick up my new 5K i7 iMac.  Apple's pricing couldn't be better and I expect the new iMac will attract new Windows adopters. 
The judge sounds like a dunderhead.