or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

That's what I'm talking' about!
With 2 "geniuses" at the helm you'd figure these bozos could come up with one original idea between the two of them.
Google Credo: DO NO HARM -- Except to Apple whose ideas Google shall imitate as if they were Google's own. Oh, and let's steal everybody's private information and commoditize it like the hackers used to. With friends like Sergey Brin and Larry Page Steve Jobs didn't need any enemies.
1) Had Apple issued the Special Dividend it would've demonstrated it was a team player. Wall Street punished Apple for being a prima donna when the SD wasn't issued. 2) Yes, stocks fluctuate on emotion and Wall Street followed though by punishing Apple for the company's perceive arrogance. Apple could've staved off hitting the skids if it staggered its product releases to address the predictable annual new product drought between January and August every year -- but Apple...
A lot of this is correct. But the article fails to mention it was a terrible year for Apple investors, Apple apologists and Apple Inc too. The stock price tanked 40% because there were no significant product releases for most of 2013, Apple didn't declare the Special Dividend (it should have) like almost every other responsible company did at the end of 2012, and a lot of what Apple did in 2013 was ho hum and underwhwlming. The 5C has yet to prove itself and Maverick...
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but Justin Timberlake just ain't my cup of tea. Found these songs unlistenable with inferior sound quality and trashed 'em. 
Right, because tons of Chinese people already have Android phones and the fact iPhone was coming to China Mobile was the most anticlimactic worst kept dragged out secret in the world.
Good.
I personally believe the deal is done. 
The American legal system is a joke! But what should we expect with a U.S. government run by Bozos and clowns?