or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Agree, great interview! Ive and Newsson both have a distinct mid-century design aesthetic. Which is why I reckon iWatch won't look like a smart watch. 
It's apparent Tim Cook has assembled a Dream Team once you stand back from the trees and look at the forest.
Between Re/Code and Ming the Master I refuse to consider rumors about Apple from anyone else! :/
With its cheap design and insulting Third World marketing schtick the 5C should never have seen the light of day. Bad idea poorly executed! $120 AAPL seems very achievable.
Big Anand fan here! Tim Cook sure knows who and how to hire. Wasn't big fan of TC until 2014 but with me his stock is on the rise.
The iPhone Phatboy Beats Edition
A Timex is not a Rolex! I'm confident there will be iWatch models for every buyer. But WTF do I know?
Wow, really cheap for all you get!
I'm in since 2007! Been quite a ride up and down and up again. I expect a 5% retrace/retreat after 9-9 but I intend to hold, subject to change if I don't like what I see/hear. I can envision $120 AAPL by January but WTF do I know? One thing for sure is this is the best product ramp of Tim Cook's tenure.
I think it's a chicken/egg thing. Parts will leak soon as production begins and Apple is managing expectations. Would be surprised if it doesn't ship by Thanksgiving.