or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Apple is buying the loyalty of Japanese consumers by honoring a long standing tradition. About a year ago I remember reading Android was winning the smartphone race in Japan. Marketing $ aren't divided geographically or democratically, budgets are assigned proportionately where Apple needs marketing the most. Wow, 700th post! That's a lucky # so where's my Lucky Bag?
Shut up and sell another 199 furnaces you f-ing goofballs.
These guys really piss me off!
Reminds me of me when I took LSD.
I remain skeptical of Beats, Dre, and Iovine, vis a vis a profitable or productive relationship with Apple short or long term.
Bah Humbug... Not! And how do I delete those awful Justin Timberlake vids? Still haven't watched Hugo.
Then let me put it to you this way... I wonder how much money Samsung, Microsoft, and Google would make if they didn't attempt to imitate Apple products which ultimately lose $ for them?
I wonder what Samsung, Microsoft, and Google would do if Apple wasn't there to knock off? Google Search kinda reminds me of DOS.
Kudos, Tim, well deserved! That CNN is a 24/7 TV commercial interrupted by the occasional stale news snippet is entirely besides the point.
Better than any recent Apple spots. And sells the iPhone camera better!