or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Apple created a cottage industry with thousands of developers who earn a living and pay taxes off the apps they make. Is Apple credited with job creation? No! 
    par for the RDF course.
I hope all the lilly livered profit takers had their fun... Because I know this is exactly what was going to happen! :p
The visual equivalent of a Gateway 2000.
I'll second that!
No, PS is far more feature rich than Pixelmator. Pixelmator had a far better UI, OTOH, and is a pleasure to use compared to CS3. CS6 UI reminds me of Light Room 4 which pales in comparison with Aperture. I'm sure you're aware Apple charges $79 for Aperture. I don't think Adobe got the memo with their bloated thou$and $ software suites and dingy interface.
They better not charge a dime more than to upgrade from CS5. It ain't fair but its a fact! I can live with CS3 and Pixelator, Adobe... Savvy?
Little Katy Huberty who put a hysterical sell on AAPL @ 80 gets religion? This woman's head is so far up her butt that her bullish call is prolly a bad omen for Apple.
New York based trademark attorney Martin Scwhimmer said Apple's approach was a "level of ruse" he has "never encountered." Have to agree with Mr. Schwimmer here... Though I find Apple's penchant for Hollywood style derring do amusing, if true Apple's little charade strikes me as downright deceptive.
I use FB but Marky Z ain't exactly the kind of dude I like to chill with... I'd call Apple and FB "Facebook Friends".