or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

I'd imagine Apple took contractual precautions to deduct such predictable legal flack from Beats financial end of the deal.
I own a few shares... Ouch!
Wake me when ready.
Why does AI editorialize on other people's editorials? Do you consider AI reader's too stupid to comprehend quotes from an outside review without AI's interpretation and intervention? Why not put pertinent quotes in context and provide actual links to the article? Isn't AI embarrassed to craft such an obvious hit piece? I don't know if the Fire phone is good or not but AI's hit piece certainly isn't credible.
Anecdotally, I bought a 128 GB iPad Air, my first tablet, last year. It primarily collects dust. iPad excels at presentations and as an aggregator of all my media files, but I prefer working on my iMac or surfing the web on my MB air. Obviously your mileage may vary and some people are hooked on tablets but I can personally understand why table sales are waning.
Jay Carney obviously elicits an abundance of negative feelings. That, and the permanent scowl embedded in his cheeks from endlessly being grilled by the media, should put the kibosh on this stupid idea. 
I don't think Apple is that stupid! Jay Carney couldn't even sell Obama. A bored media whore.
iWatch Rolex - $899 - Available 11-14-2014iWatch Timex -$499 - Available 10-24-2014
Good! Seen and heard quite enough from Jay Carney recently. Tainted with Obama's pall. Give it a rest, dude.
Go you chickenfat, go!