or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

I've owned dozens of notebooks including a 2007 15' MBP but my 2011 13" Macbook Air is the first laptop I've ever used. Completely different form factor and a perfect adjunct to my iMac 27" i7. No iPad envy either! 15" big hit for Apple.
Windows 8 looks like it was designed by a 3-year old and this prediction sounds like it was made by a 3-year old. 
Having followed AAPL for years I find Gene Munster and PJ the most credible analysts. But I don't get Apple TV? I already have an ATV gathering dust that uses an iPad/iPhone Remote app. Even if I didn't have to go off the grid -- Source | HDMI 2 - to receive iTunes/Netflix offerings, it isn't enough to lure me back. What's going to be so different? If Apple doesn't introduce something "really revolutionary" it's going have a bomb on its hands and egg on its...
It's fugly!
WP8 looks like it was designed by Mondrian debilitated by Alzheimer's.
All well and good except Katy Huberty, the most clueless of the ignorant AAPL analysts, did the projection. 
I upgraded PS CS3 to PS CS6 and I must say for $199 it was a worthy upgrade. I'm thrilled to have the new groovy dark UI, fast graphics engine, 64 bit ops, and nifty new tools. CS6 was the first version of PS Adobe compelled me to upgrade to since CS3. Got along fine with the old warhorse.    Now Adobe has intro'd this Cloud service, something I predict is destined to fail for the same reason I didn't upgrade PS from CS3 until CS6. The reason being, Adobe is a...
Wo was the hand model, the Jolly Green Giant?
Apple created a cottage industry with thousands of developers who earn a living and pay taxes off the apps they make. Is Apple credited with job creation? No! 
    par for the RDF course.