or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

C'mon folks, wise up. This is a viral campaign by Apple Marketing to promote the new iPhone HD. It leads me to suspect the phone will be released in June, as rumored, not July as customary. I like the looks but the design is very retro. Perhaps Apple ironed out its "glass" panel issues now that the 27" iMac is in production but the exposed glass edge look vulnerable. I have an i7 iMac getting delivered tomorrow and will pick up a new iPhone. PS: My 16GB iPhone...
ATI is one thing, AMD another. AAPL will use the former but not the latter. "If AMD can deliver 80% of the CPU performance of Intel at 60% of the cost, and add significantly better GPU performance and sophistication, it would not be surprising to see Apple working to adopt the company's parts broadly across its Mac lineup within the next year or two." Learn that in kindergarten?
You should too.
Caged deathmatch battle-royale... Steve Jobs and Eric Schmitt wrestling neked in yesterday's NY Times... Not that these gossipy blubs aren't fun but let's get real. The Apple is a "walled garden" argument is a stale Microsoft talking point. Apple and Google competitors? That's news? I'm dumbfounded there's anybody left who doesn't already know it.
Who is this moron blowing to keep her job?
Is that $1B included in the teardown price?
And the sheep follow.
If CS5 is what I expect - proprietary and buggy -- I'm sticking with CS3. Screw you, Adobe, especially if you're out to screw me!
What does he know about modern computers? He's out of the loop! Entrusting Microsoft to "Bozo" Ballmer was his death wish.
Figures... Erin is such a IAP name. I'd like to take her into the woods.