or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

2 da rescue!
When Bill Gates turned his back on Microsoft to devote his life's work to charity, his most charitable act was leaving the company in the hands of his mentally handicapped college roommate, Steve Bummer.
A brilliantly conceived and executed piece of performance art... Anyone who doesn't give kudos to this guy is a jealous old fuddy duddy. Plus benevolently pointing out this security loophole is a gift from the Gods!
I'm eagerly awaiting OS sex.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
And just to the right of the trackpad, meticulously hidden by the photographer and ad agency, are competing billboards with Microsoft, Intel, and nVidia logos!
Win/win... Apple is not only coordinating a hardware and OS upgrade. When the reviews come in declaring MBA the must have gadget of 2011 the company won't bump into a 4 week backorder. Sounds the they've been hoarding MBAs!
A 11" SBridge seems like a sensible addition to my 27" iMac i7, 2007 C2D MBP, and iP 4 family. And It would negate my need for an iPad.
Lightfoot
And if you support Adobe or buy their products you really are!