or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Pardon me for be facetious but this thread is, in particular, about forecasting the future price of AAPL's stock. Is it not?
So who do you listen to, Kathryn Huberty of Morgan Stanley? She put a sell on APPL @ 80 10 months ago. Here's a valid stock tip. Whenever Kathryn Huberty says sell, buy! I follow my own advice and I predict a 25% AAPL upside in 2010.
I put my money where my mouth is. I got in AAPL @ 96 and I'm still long. I ain't selling!
The Galleon/SEC insider trading case and Dubai's default liquidated lots of AAPL. Plus there was a Thanksgiving selloff when most traders were on vacation. I thinks there's a concerted effort by certain fund managers to manipulate the stock down in the short term, pile on, and make a killing, when AAPL blasts past $210 after next quarter. I expect to see $280 AAPL in 2010.
Apple supplied the the technology, know-how, and concept. The publishers are in cahoots with Apple. This isn't a preemptive strike, it's a Beta Test.
To air is human.
According to Peter Kaplan, Marc Andreessen, Bill Keller, and other "in the loop", Apple is aggregating and monetizing the dying print media by developing an "affordable" subscription model. The Mac Tablet will be its delivery mechanism, a replacement for newspapers, magazines, and books. I've read several leaks, dating back at least a year, that major media companies -- like the NY Times cited below -- have signed NDAs with Apple to explore a paradigm shift in print...
2 indisputable geniuses of Tech! If Bill Gates didn't step down, MSFT would be $200+ too. His only mistake was trusting Steve "the Bonehead" Ballmer.
"We've significantly improved the graphical user interface, but it's built on that very stable core Vista technology, which is far more stable than the current Mac platform, for instance."