or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Produce a product that makes handling the large unwieldy iPhone 6s unnecessary, I think that's one of Apple's principal rationales in creating the Watch.
Snagged gunmetal 64 GB iP6... Big enough for me.
One thing Apple didn't allude to that would have made real news is to claim Apple Watch "can save your life!" I don't think they can make that claim with Gen-1 but to geezers like me that would be the most compelling reason to buy one. I imagine "First Alert" type free apps with monthly subscriptions will appear on Day One but imagine Apple is a couple of Gens away from producing life saving sensor of a medical grade.    For the time being I believe the Apple Watch was...
Now that I've had time to sleep on it I think I see the method to Apple's madness vis a vis the Apple Watch/iPhone 6 nexus. Apple has deduced most users will find the iPhone 6 cumbersome compared to previous models. Apple Watch is a new interface to shield users from the unwieldy size of the iP 6 by negating the need too handle it doing rudimentary tasks. I may be wrong but that's my opinion.
Can we assume Apple will manufacture a left handed watch as well?
Very significant product accretive to bottom line.
I tell Siri call Pizza 2 Go and its responds "Calling Peter Siago - Work" 
IMO Siri is worse than useless. It's either incomprehensivly frustrating or a total joke. If Apple doesn't reboot it, it should be scrapped. Perhaps they'll reboot it. Hope so.
Goofy and Dopey.
Agree, great interview! Ive and Newsson both have a distinct mid-century design aesthetic. Which is why I reckon iWatch won't look like a smart watch.