or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

AAPL doesn't deserve the benefit of any doubt. If they were trying to match the bodily functions of death the company couldn't have picked 4 fuglier colors! Any magic this company had is gone and as a Apple early adopter and investor I couldn't be more disgusted with management. We have the worst of Jerry Yang and Steve Balmer in Tim Cook, a guy who couldn't get it right if his life depended on it. Based on its new products I can confidently say APPLE SUCKS!
If Apple went out of its way to produce hideously garish colors I don't think it could top the butt f-ugly palate they intro'd yesterday. The most complimentary thing I can say about these colors is they're reminiscent of bodily functions. Maybe I'm wrong and these colors will attract teeny boppers in Asia. I hope so for my AAPL sake and stake. This is the first time I've seen Apple stumble on a design in quite some time. Very disappointed in these colors!
AAPL, under Cook & Co, can't get a darn thing right! He is the Steve Balmer/Jerry Yang of Apple. And what the hell is with those yucky colors? Is Jony Ives color blind? Here we are back in the mid $400s and sinking thanks to Cook's management.
Gave Jerry Yang a run for the money as the biggest Bozo in Tech!
I don't think Apple is coming out with a TV and screen. As I posted yesterday, If you read between the lines Apple acquisition of Matcha hints at Steve's "secret sauce". Think of Apple TV as iTune's Match for your television. The key is it's "genre-centric"! So if you like Poker After Dark, Dexter, and Charlie Rose, you tell Siri and Apple TV creates 3 customs channels. That's my vision of Steve's vision.
If you read between the lines this hints at Steve's "secret sauce". Think of it as iTune's Match for your TV. The key is it's "genre-centric"! So if you like Poker After Dark, Dexter, and Charlie Rose, you tell Siri and Apple TV creates 3 customs channels. My vision of Steve's vision.
Been saving it up for some good news -- as in outside help.For once we can agree. 
Apple has been rudderless and adrift since Tim Cook lost Steve Job's guidance and counsel. Tim Cook can learn sorely needed business and finance lessons conferring with the likes of Carl Icahn. Best news in months! Breaks the monotony of killing time until Apple next scheduled product dump.
And has a nauseating face to boot!
I wonder when Google's sleaziness is going to catch up with its stock price?