or Connect

Posts by MJ Web

Golly, Apple will sell an extra million phones just filling all the bend testing channels.
Pearls of wisdom from the ugliest human being on the planet earth.
FOUL! But what would you expect from Steve Bummer? MSFT has gained 25% in 8 months since he resigned.
Anyone who craps up an iPhone 6 with a bulky Oterbox-like case doesn't appreciate the architectural aesthetic of the iPhone 6. My Sena sleeve is on the way.
Apple will turn this into a positive in the end. 
Apple has taken dozens of serious missteps in the past two weeks which are inconsequential compared to the products it launched and those in the pipeline. What road doesn't have potholes? I'm not sure Bendghazi-gate is over. Apple may have to pony up some 6 Plus cases. 
Unfortunately, this is newsworthy! Apple might comp 6 Plusers with a protective case and I expect the material composition of the 6S Plus will be strengthened. Yesterday I read cargo pockets are making a comeback at the mall this holiday season thanks to 6 Plus size.    IMO Apple made the watch to reduce the need to handle the new larger phones, especially the 6 Plus!
Why Apple ever bought Beats still unclear to me? On the surface the deal seems to be an awful mistake.
Spent half hour handling both models and bought 6. Main criteria; more pocketable, easier to handle, more attractive, more portable. I have iPad Air if I want more IOS screen RE and am not a road warrior requiring two day battery life.    IMO Apple's primary raison d'être for creating its Watch is to reduce to need to interface with the unwieldy iPhone 6 Plus and slightly less cumbersome iP 6 form factors. Optical image stabilization is a plus but larger cameras require...
$270