or Connect

Posts by xionja

http://www2.memlane.com/jmilner/stairwaybackwards.htm
ooh! ooh! explain this more?
I think I'll tell the story then ask my questions. So I had my Apple Pro-Speakers but I ruined them by messing with various volume controls. So no more speakers. I temporarly stole my parent's old but very nice Kenwood amp and Bose speakers. It was all very good, exept as you all know its hard to say goodbye to iTunes and dick around with CDs. So I want to go back to iTunes. I bought a converter, a 'breakout cable' from Apple's websight. I plugged the Bose...
I don't know if the issue is quite as deep as pfflam says. I think its just nice for good hygeine, with other benefits of course. Guys too, should shave/wax. Its pretty common among most teenagers, so I guess it is a trend in some ways.
Bourbon : Jim Beam. . . hands down, accept my mom poured most of it down the drain apon discovery. had to bitch her out for that one. Vodka: Absolut, you have to consider the whole package, it may not taste the best, but you get to keep the bottle. Beer: Local company. . Ithaca Beer Company? perhaps Wine: Carlo Rossi . . .
From a students point of view: I think tenure is meant to be good, given that it provides more job security. But of course, meant to be good doesn't mean it is. I think it is good because: 1. It is better to have long term teachers, if teachers floated from one school to another every few years like a restaurant worker (maybe) then they would not be very good teachers as far as developing a curiculum 2. When you have a really good teacher, like amazing life...
Ocean Breathes Salty - Modest Mouse Pay the Price - Buffalo Springfield The Night the Bottle Let Me Down - Merle Haggard Dig For Fire - Pixies
deffinatly too poor to pay for the jeans i would like to wear. i'm too tomboy for girls jeans but guys jeans aren't made small enough, so i generally have to buy the guy-cut jeans for girls. i really like chip and peppers jeans, evisu and diesel are nice. the diesel blame jeans are just about perfect. levi's are classic. what I actually where are alot Gap khaki's cut off and ripped and painted from farm work. J-crew jeans, levis, dkny jeans.
I need some ideas for a school project, a presentation in class in a few days i don't even know what i'm doing. Its a show and tell for big kids. So what they hell do i show and tell? heres the project criteria: -must do research, prepare notes, hand in bibliography -must teach something, be informative -interesting, original, ingaging -well prepareed, organized -well presented. must have prps, audio/visual aid. -5 to ten minutes i don't want to...