or Connect

Posts by MagicFingers

The Canyon was a mountain when I was born... And you are correct, goldstar and slamstung were among the worst products on the shelves.
It looks like aliases will be available on iCloud soon enoughhttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT4632from apples support pages: Currently active email aliases will continue to work for sending and receiving emails. The ability to add, delete, or change an email alias will be available for MobileMe members that move to iCloud, once it is available this fall.
ok, after you download and install the drivers/software from HP, iThink you need to attach your printer to the computer, open "System Preferences" and see if you can set it up from the "Print & Scan" icon in the hardware section. If the printer already shows up in the printers list but won't work, try deleting that printer from the printer list in the left column, then add it again to see if that solves your problem. The printers own individual utility should be...
i would go to hp.com then go to support and search for the drivers for your printer and select your operating system as you do so. that usually work for hp stuff under mac osx
if i misunderstood you then fine, but your post says "directly from iTunes via apple tv" which means you were "purchasing" on the apple tv not in iTunes on your computer. I thought you perhaps purchased an apple tv1 from somewhere instead of the 2. mea culpa i guess...
you must have been using an tv 1. the tv2 has not had the ability to purchase movies, music, or tv shows directly from the device since it was released. unless apple sold you the super special one for super special people 8^) this was in response to sierrajaf saying Wondering what I'm missing here - we've purchased both movies and TV shows directly from iTunes via our Apple TV on several occasions since we purchased it in early June. I know I'm not making this up...
netflix highest def doesn't look as good as apples.... no freakin way. been there done that so many times. Couple that fact with the horrible buffering that occurs with netflix shoddy service and their poor selection of good movie titles and you easily realize the "you get what you pay for" scenario is slapping you in the face. BTW, I do have a 35 mbit bad ass connection to the interwebs that NEVER buffers on apples rentals and starts playing in 5 seconds or so.
my first and second generation tv's and my airport express all show up and work with lion and iTunes 10.4 they worked fine with old iTunes and lion also though... maybe you need to check with apple's support discussions to see if it a common issue and if there is a easy fix.
i would think if you have the same user/itunes account in iTunes that you were using when yopu synced the tv-1, it will sync the content back. I have had music and videos that i purchased on tv-1 sync back to iTunes library. you may want to check out apples support/discussion forums for help and more detailsand remember to always back up your data so you don't have to do this again...
we also ditched cable last year. We use an antenna for network, and use TV for all the obvious reasons: apple's streaming, picture and sound quality are the best thing available short of blu-ray. MLB.TV works great on my TV too. Netflix is unavailable very often, 2-3 times a week i would bet. We have NEVER watched anything on netflix that didn't choke and buffer, no kidding. At least they finally have a few HD titles, although they don't look as good as 's, and I have...