or Connect

Posts by BR

As opposed to you saying I have genocidal delusions.  What's that, then?   You said this:Yeah, racist.  Racist as ****.  I hate religion just about as much as anyone, but your position is absurd.
I'm glad that you feel that way.   I would like to point out, though, that you were here for Metrojet Flight 9268 destruction that ISIS claimed responsibility for, taking 224 lives.  There was no thread about prayers for them.   So, for you, it's clearly not an intentional bias coming from racism or xenophobia (like it clearly is from Tallest Skil et al).  That's great.  Now you can put efforts into demonstrating that same compassion for the non-white war deaths you...
Not with that attitude.  We can do better.  We can be better.  We can build a better future.  
Genocidal delusions?  Really?   "Let's have concern for everyone." -BR"You have genocidal delusions" -Tallest Skil Non-sequitur much?
Here's a list of terror attacks in 2015 and a select few quoted below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2015 
It's this disgusting attitude that we need to stamp out if we are ever to truly progress as a species.  That attack in Kenya was as much an attack on humanity as the events of last Friday.  We are all humans.  We are all together on this rock hurtling through space.  It's time we grow up.  I don't recall Fellows making a Prayers for Kenya thread and posting an image of the Kenyan flag.
Yes, we can all hear the bleating about essentially nonexistent individual voter fraud, which serves as a wonderful distraction against the potential widespread ELECTION FRAUD being perpetrated by those shouting the loudest. http://brennan.3cdn.net/c176576c0065a7eb84_gxm6ib0hl.pdf In the meantime, Kansas is fighting tooth and nail to not allow Wichita State University mathematician Beth Clarkson to access paper records from voting machines after finding suspicious patterns...
So now you are telling me what I think. That's absurd. I don't believe in completely equal outcomes. I believe in a higher floor for everyone. Apparently you have a very poor understanding about income inequality. It isn't that there exists inequality that is the problem. It's the insane degree that is the issue. Of course, that's a more nuanced stance and we all how know well conservatives handle nuance (not well). Watch this video about income inequality. Learn...