or Connect

Posts by BR

Section 2 is abjectly unconstitutional and it will go down in time as well.  When bigots like several members of this board have so much clout in this country, victories against them are paved one step at a time.  This was two pretty damn big steps in one day.     And there was a great disturbance in the Force... as if a million homophobes suddenly cried out in anguish...  
Down goes DOMA! Down goes Prop 8!  
Well, this is some nonsense.  I'm sure there are several members of this forum who would leap to defend this revolting practice.    
  There's been years of brainwashing and some deliberate ignorance, but I don't believe anyone is a lost cause.  Even Frank has the capacity to open his eyes to the real world around him.  The seeds of doubt can still take root.  Someone has to sow them.
Citation needed. Citation and quantification method needed.
  This statement demonstrates that you have basically no understanding of evolution.  I recommend starting here: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/evo_02
Make your own thread.         This statement demonstrates that you have basically no understanding of evolution.  I recommend starting here: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/evo_02
Go start another thread to parrot the false Republican talking points.  See, when evidence exists that you are full of shit--like completely, totally, 100% full of shit--you just ignore it and continue to parrot the same nonsense.  You don't live in an evidence-based reality.  When scientific evidence demonstrates that evolution is fundamental to basically all of our understanding of biology, you ignore the mountains of evidence for your crusty old desert-dweller tome....
Seems like someone here doesn't want to talk about science in the science thread. Shocking that it's the crazy creationist. I really hope you don't poison and abuse your children with your ignorant fairy tales.
You lie about science, and you lie about the IRS.  It was a conservative republican IRS agent who searched for the key words "tea party" and "patriot."     Of course, are you harming the world by teaching your kids creationism?  That's the topic in this thread.