or Connect

Posts by BR

So, tu quoque, ad hominem, and you're apparently saying that you're fine with having a deity whose existence cannot be tested.  Not helping your cause at all.  Isn't it funny how you paint me as some sort of monster yet it's I who want more rights for a bullied minority and those you are defending are actually the ones sending their gay children to child abuse camp?   Up is down.  Black is white.    Oooh, how authoritarian of me to want gays to have equal rights.  The...
Aww, somebody's offended because his invisible friend isn't being respected.  Meanwhile, you actively fight against equality for homosexuals.  While your thin skin and ridiculous beliefs may not be able to handle criticism, you sure dole out far worse to your homosexual neighbors.  You think what they do is an abomination.  You don't want them to have equal rights.  That's fucking obscene.  That's beyond disrespectful.  That's inhumane.  That's as far from Christ-like as...
Oh, you actually believe all that shit about the magic sky father, don't you?  Come up with a falsifiable definition of your deity and prove its existence, then we can take you seriously.  Until then, you are a deluded child with an invisible friend, causing legitimate harm to millions of people.  Come sit at the grown up table after you stop believing the tooth fairy is real.   Hint:  The bible proves the existence of your god as much as The Goblet of Fire proves...
While I definitely don't like where this borderline Islamophobia is going, there really is only one religion that comics & cartoonists are legitimately and for good reason afraid to make fun of.     Very NSFW Link:  The Onion painted the picture pretty clearly here.  Nobody was killed over this image.     [[SPOILER]]     Islamic extremists do kill.  But let's also not forget that more mainstream Christians kill, too--just often more slowly and insidiously through...
Maybe you're the one confused.  Even in the ancient Middle Eastern version of Dianetics that you hold so dear, it was never just one man and one woman.  
MJ, what do you believe the age of the Earth is?
Yes, how very convenient for you.  Meanwhile, heterosexual couples enjoy rights homosexual couples don't.  But it would be "wrong" to use legislation to correct that. How convenient that the folks that disgust you have no legal recourse in your eyes.   No pragmatism whatsoever in extremists like you.  Right now it's unfair that heterosexuals get rights that homosexuals don't.  Instead of fighting a hard, upstream battle to revoke the government involvement in...
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2-texas-man-after-34-years-my-partners-sister-legally-took-our-home-because-we-werent-married/legal-issues/2013/04/29/66089       I've looked for the other side to this story and haven't found it.  Regardless, this is something that can easily happen to any homosexual couple until marriage equality is a real thing nationwide.   Meanwhile, in South Africa, the child abuse known as gay conversion camps have caused the deaths of several...
I find your assumptions about my sexuality to be rather revealing.  Clearly you think anyone who would defend the rights of gays so vigorously must be gay himself.  Nope, my desire for marriage equality does not come from a position of personal interest.  I just don't want my fellow humans being fucked over by bigots, including the de facto bigots like yourself who refuse to attempt to stop the discrimination through legislative means.   I suppose that makes me more...
I'm not lying about you.  You have repeatedly defended the "right" of others to discriminate against homosexuals.  You don't want to force hospitals to allow gays visitation rights.  You've made that very clear.  Are you changing your tune now?  Or are you just unable to confront the harsh reality of your views spelled out plainly?