or Connect

Posts by BR

Futurama understands.  
Throw enough shit against the wall and some might stick. Of course, there's also now shit all over the place. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Failed_biblical_prophecies
So you were being facetious when thanking me for sharing.  You didn't learn anything from any of the sources I gave you?
Stop playing games MJ. Do you have even the slightest inkling of thought or belief on the matter?  Look, if you're a young Earth creationist, have the balls to just admit it.
You're welcome.         Pop quiz!  Roughly how old is the Earth, MJ?
Personal attack aside, I can help you out then.  I'll pretend that you aren't dodging the question, hiding a belief one way or the other.  I'm just somewhat surprised you are unable or unwilling to narrow it down to thousands, millions, or billions of years. Perhaps I am wrong in my impression that you are a young Earth creationist.  You parrot their faulty arguments about evolution, and those arguments seem to go hand in hand with young-Eartherism.  Anyway...   Short...
  Hmm, MJ still has NOT actually provided an answer. Shocking.Edit: "not" is a very important word
 Hmm, MJ still has actually provided an answer. Shocking.
Hands, while there are certainly some legitimate concerns regarding attempts to institute sexism and theocratic tendencies to Western democracies (Muslims in Europe, Christians in America), I believe jji's point is that the way you are going about bringing about those concerns might incite unwarranted attacks on Muslims.  The thread title alone is clearly very fear-mongery.  Perhaps you would have been better off calling it "Concerns about certain Muslim immigrants in...
This is why it isn't worth talking to you at all, a lesson that I apparently fail at remembering.  You aren't bounded by reality or truth.  You make shit up, create horrendous, vicious lies about people (your whole disgusting on the verge of violence meme), and don't appear to give two shits about it.     What trumpet posts are the online analogues of the Gish Gallop.