or Connect

Posts by BR

Hmm, MJ still has actually provided an answer. Shocking.
Hands, while there are certainly some legitimate concerns regarding attempts to institute sexism and theocratic tendencies to Western democracies (Muslims in Europe, Christians in America), I believe jji's point is that the way you are going about bringing about those concerns might incite unwarranted attacks on Muslims.  The thread title alone is clearly very fear-mongery.  Perhaps you would have been better off calling it "Concerns about certain Muslim immigrants in...
This is why it isn't worth talking to you at all, a lesson that I apparently fail at remembering.  You aren't bounded by reality or truth.  You make shit up, create horrendous, vicious lies about people (your whole disgusting on the verge of violence meme), and don't appear to give two shits about it.     What trumpet posts are the online analogues of the Gish Gallop.    
Ah, the right wing prudes demonizing sex again.  People can be carriers of HPV without knowing, just as they can be for whooping cough.  But, since it involves sex, the conservatives are apoplectic.  
Herd immunity is real.  Vaccines save lives.  Anti-vaxxers have blood on their hands.     http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2013/04/30/pertussis_video_psa_about_the_dangers_of_whooping_cough.html
        Someone didn't pay attention.  Go troll somewhere else.
You just admitted you deny science.  On what order of years do you believe the age of the Earth is?  Thousands?  Millions?  Billions?  Care to answer, or are you embarrassed for some reason?
You are barking up wrong tree, as usual.  I do not advocate revoking anyone's rights.  You are just making shit up completely.   Pay attention, because I'm only going to say this to you one more time.   I do not believe society should take science-deniers seriously.  I also do not believe that we should strip anyone of their rights to speak, vote, or run for office.  I want society to be educated enough to not elect these nitwits in the first place.     So,...
So, MJ, you may not know the precise age of the Earth, but on what order of magnitude do you believe the age to be?   Thousands of years old?  Millions? Billions?
  I'm not prejudging. I'm judging based on how these alleged Christians argue to treat their neighbors as inferiors.  How old is the Earth, by the way?