or Connect

Posts by BR

Oh, are you fucking kidding me?  AKIN IS ON THE SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, AND SPACE COMMITTEE.  Wow.  Not cool.   http://science.house.gov/about/membership
Is it?  Or is it more about making sure that if these asswads outlaw abortion, at least those who are forcibly inseminated won't be required by the state to carry a rape baby to term?  I think it's the latter.     I think abortion should be safe and legal for everyone.  But if you assholes insist on outlawing it, at least don't force a rape victim through an additional lifetime of trauma.  It's about compassion for the violated, not some Trojan horse.  You people are...
Yes, spin.  Politicians (with a much larger contribution from the Republican side) feel free to spew garbage and lies and aren't held accountable.  If this guy doesn't believe in abortion--fine.  Just don't fucking make up some bullshit story about how women's bodies automatically reject rape babies, further implying that those women who were raped and did get pregnant weren't "legitimately raped", whatever-the-**** that means.  
Seriously, marv, drop the charade.  You can't be real.  Vuvuzela, that you?
Nice try, MJ.  Spin, spin, spiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!  Distract!  Change the subject!  Why are you defending this tea party jackass?  You allegedly aren't beholden to the Republican party.   Like Berger said, which doctors told Akin this?  Whose licenses to practice medicine should be revoked?  Or was this guy just making up more bullshit because facts don't matter to the Republican party?
Repeating that it's a massive problem over and over again while the evidence says otherwise does not make it true.  Systematic disenfranchisement by Republicans of those who are more likely to vote Democrat is a far greater issue--and don't forget the election fraud that is easily perpetrated through the use of closed-source voting machines.  There's more security in a Las Vegas slot machine than there is in a voting machine.
Liberal media my ass.
Skip to 2 minutes for the relevant section.     So, this sitting representative and potential senator claims that his understanding is that in cases of "legitimate rape", a woman's body will prevent the pregnancy.  Now he claims he "misspoke".  I claim that this person isn't fit for public office in any capacity whatsoever. 
MJ, participate on topic or get the **** out.
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque