or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

The port was probably finished before ios8 and Metal was announced. The event was only 3 or 4 months ago. If they want to do all the work to update it; it will take a year to do it.
I have been using eyeTV for 7 or 8 years now. Its one of the most intuitive and easiest software on any platform.  The recording quality is great. The are many options for coverting, but i found that Handbrake is still better. 
delete
Google and Facebook will waste billions to keep track of what you drink. Nice cup, btw.
LOL funniest rumor ever. 
I always skip the rumor and/or analyst "articles" on AI: but this has been a lot of fun. 
I love and grew up in Manhattan but would it kill apple to put one or more store in one of the other boroughs? Even Long Island has 2; Staten Island has 1. 
LOL overpriced buyouts are not Apple's forte. Maybe its MS, Google or Facebook. 
 That's your nostalgia filter at work. Its also a blank generalization.  Are you part of the general public that only knows names thru cultural osmosis? There has been a great many geniuses over the last 100 to 150 years. 
No! Not another mega corporate store on or around Broadway. Thank god for the zoning laws keeping them at bay.