or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

Its more like a double flushing toilet
QFT Kodak made photography availible to the rest of the public. 35mm film enable images from around the world. Before that you have to carry everything on a mule, literally. Steve Sasson invented the digital camera at Kodak. I have always wonder how Kodak was keeping it self a float over the years. Its still a shock.
WTF At first glance I though the picture was comparing screen sizes with the smaller iPhone.
Part of the annoucement will be the iGive program that will do automatically donate to your designated charities, like bill payments. But most will use the iDontgiveadamn app instead.
Dead People make a lot of money this year. 1.Michael Jackson $270 Million 2.Elvis Presley $60 mil 3.J.R.R. Tolkien 4.Charles Schulz 5.John Lennon 6.Stieg Larsson 7.Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel) 8.Albert Einstein 9.George Steinbrenner 10.Richard Rodgers 11.(tie)Jimi Hendrix 11.(tie)Steve McQueen 13.Aaron Spelling forbes.com
Sounds like a new epic spy novel involving hot ________, cool ________ and exploding _______!
You are still thinking of it in the current PS3/360 platform terms. By leveraging its iOS developers Apple TV/game won't compete directly with them. It won't need the big studios. Of course "hardcore" gamers and the media will dismiss it in some way.
Why can't Apple make it a tv/game console, or just game console out of it? Using some of the similar components as the iPod touch, and iOS, would that be an easy port? New game store, new money stream. All the other digital stores at least break even. What sort of controller would it use? A Wii style controller for those that don't have an iDevice? A iPhone/iPod/iPad screen with customized control?
LOL and some people complain about US government interference in business. On the other hand, maybe we can do the same thing and bring back some manufacturing jobs to the US.
No. Apple can make 5% less profit and treat their costumers better. But I guess they don't teach costumer relations in business 101. Or you can post 5% less comments.