or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

Gasparino is not blonde; so he doesn't have any credibility on Fox. 
Did he sell it back to Apple as part of Apple's buy back program? http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/07/25/apple-spent-16-billion-last-quarter-to-repurchase-36-million-shares
instead of partnering with MS, Nokia should have bough Apple in 2008!  
this looks a lot better on the big iPad screen.
maybe MS just wants to copy Google. Buy a hardware division; use the patents to sue Apple.
Can 2 of the new Pros be daisy chained by Thunderbolt for super-mega-awesomness? What has to be done on the hardware and software to make that work?    I am so greedy. 
What's wrong with Schiller? Was he on speed? He was talking so fast i barely kept up. 
I have been hoping for Maps to be on Macs since it came out.
Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant
Seriously! I was expecting a local resident protest or some kind of public debate.