or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

this looks a lot better on the big iPad screen.
maybe MS just wants to copy Google. Buy a hardware division; use the patents to sue Apple.
Can 2 of the new Pros be daisy chained by Thunderbolt for super-mega-awesomness? What has to be done on the hardware and software to make that work?    I am so greedy. 
What's wrong with Schiller? Was he on speed? He was talking so fast i barely kept up. 
I have been hoping for Maps to be on Macs since it came out.
Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant Deodorant
Seriously! I was expecting a local resident protest or some kind of public debate. 
Counternotions cover this subject a few months ago. It's a really good read with more brevity. http://counternotions.com/2012/11/05/sirjony/
But...but...but... IOS is only use for entertainment.
A lot of the apps in the Chrome store are available as regular apps. If its not, there are similar regular apps that do the same things in the same catagories.