or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

At least there is nothing in the articale that they are claiming to "innovate" anything, like the MS Store will.
I think AI wants the tablet more than anyone because it keeps making up rumors about it. Did I say "making up", I mean fabricate!
Plz, Apple, dont make me buy the entire iPod product line just to get a Nano. There are very few that should come in album form, like Pink Floyd The Wall, Cibo Matto Viva La Woman, Aimee Mann The Forgotten Arm or musicals and operas.
Its sad to see emerging countries repeating the mistakes of the Industrial Revolution a 150 Years ago. 16 hour child labor, polution, etc.
You are being sarcastic right? the iPhone is the all in one device. GPS device sales are down and TomTom announce a GPS app. Amazon just play Big Brother against George Orwell. OH, THE IRONY kills me. I'll read my e-books on the iTouch. You have the choice to use other "smartphones" from a choice of carrier like Verizon. You can choice to carry a ... * Camcorders » * Cameras » * MP3 Music player» * Cellphones » * Netbook » * G.P.S. device» *...
LOL, that's definately an oxymoron. So is Appleinsider.
I am so glad Apple isn't a Puritan church and that dancing is the work of the devil.
At least non of this shortage has anything to do with the iTablet phantom.
OMG so much anticipation for a decade long vaporware Is this MSinsider?
will verizon plz subsidize my $1000 Mac Pro with an exclusive 4G 3 year broadband contract?