or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

I gave that ugly Zen to your hot lusty wife. I cant believe she likes it. Dont blame Apple because Zen manufacturer was too lazy to write SW for it. Stop trolling.
If your printer or video card didnt come with drivers to work with the OS, do you blame the OS company instead of the manufacturer? Palm HAS TO take responsibility to write driver/sync software for its own device just like every manufacturer. Apple doesn't owe its competitors anything. It has nothing to do with anti-trust, etc.
Huh? What? 您說什麼 Why does Apple need MS for iphone dev?
It always infuriates me that education is one of the first to be cut from the budget in an economic downturn. After reading some articales on Japan's "lost decade" of the 1990s, education was one the worthwhile stimulus, not infrastructure jobs.
Dev has been giving "lite" versions of their apps for preview and tryouts, free. The new promo codes also helps. Ultimately, success will occur thru word of mouth until iTune store is renovated. Everyone, especially apple, has been suprised by the huge number of Apps and DLs.
Palminsider, Appleinsider; are these sites are about cutting edge botany? To hell with the ads, we weren't even around for the actual Zunes.
ah, a suit NOT by a patent troll...
The article and posters are over-reacting. There is not one quote from Apple about "end to iPod classic." Its all conjecture. I guess its on par for internet blogs.
Post deleted for continuous offensive language.
I am not a big Office, Google Doc user; how does iWorks.com compare? MS's monopoly makes it hard for other apps to take hold. Linux desktop, being FREE of Charge, hasnt help it to increase it user base very much over the last decade.