or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

Sandisk is doing a great job. They dont have Apple's HW/SW intergation, or ecosystem. Nor do they have MS's monopoly. Nor do they have the brand name recognition of their competitors. Yet they still maintain a #2 position year after year, however small.
the president gets a $19,000 entertainment account, $50,000 expanse account and a salary. Everything the president does is pay by our taxes. VP and congress gets similar accounts, plus retirement. Obama gets a jet, helicopter, free room and board, bodyguards, press agent, etc. George Washington has an expanse account IIRC, then congress revoked it and gave him a salary.
Half of that $440 million is just to replace the display items. The display items gets so grimy I though i was at a Best Buy. The CLEANING STAFF always look so wore out. all the refurbished items at apple.com store is from this place. Another thing is that the store is UNDERGROUND, but it makes more money than other retailers in the world. Genius. Give that cube a blowjob.
Did you all see A Letter to Three Wives when it came out in theaters!
The demand for One2one is probably overwhelming supply. I remember one ad somewhere in NYC that offer classes for thousands of $ classes for 20 or more students on Apple's Pro applications, which is on par with other specialized pro apps,Wintel or Mac. However One2One is for any Apple apps. Its one reason why apple is getting a 80 or more customer satisfaction ratings
That's too many models. Apple usually keeps it to 2 or 3 models to reduce costumer confusion.
that's my first thought. I dont do conspiracy theories but this company opens up right after Psystar's bankruptcy. coincidence?
That LOGO wil probably double as a Flash.
where have you been for the last 2 years? That's not a theory. Apple did make an offer to Verizon and was rejected. Now Verizon is kicking itself in the ass and paying shill bloggers to suggest that there is a Verizon iPhone soon to stop the flow of switchers.
Yeah, but MS hasn't fix the Zune for the Y2K bug.