or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

Global? It can't even go municipal. It can only go marsupial.
Yeah, just connect the cables and select Composite Input or S-Video Input
I miss my dominatrix and Windows 95.
delete
Try amending "Vertical Monopoly" to the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. Apple has no monopoly on anything. Digital music download is ONLY ONE WAY of purchasing music. The iPod is almost close to a monopoly on portable digital music player, but not quite. Also, Apple hasn't in any way prevented other companies from entering this market, which is essential for prosecution.
if you want the perfect OSX iTablet, built it yourself like this guy did. http://www.macmod.com/external-mods/macbook/1577-itab
Cartier, like all luxury brands, has bigger problems with imitation goods on the streets and eBay. A cease and desist would have been enough.
Yeah,when china does what Japand did, Lee Iaccoca will raise from his grave and tell everyone to Buy American. Maybe American should never have started globalization. At least Apple hasnt moved to the Cayman Islands.
they dont even know what apple will do in 2 weeks. so they are making prediction for next year. Stop this tablet rumor madness. How many YEARS has this been going on?
I am gonnna take a good look and post a real comment when I am sober tomorrow morning.