or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

I like the colors but disappointed that the front is white plastic bezel on all except the black one.
As usual, with every release.
  My first though was WTF?  Maybe it'll make more sense if we hear him say it in video post.  
Crappy Map, terrible camera, buggy cellular.... Apple is doom!   Meanwhile, Google, MS, HP and Samsung are banging their heads against the porta johns to figure out how to sell 5 million crapware per weekend.
This is the innovation fandroids have been gushing about.
That's Dance of the Hours from the opera La Gioconda. It was popular long before 1965.
You mother doesn't really like your wife; never approved of your marriage. Your rejection of her gift tells me you and your mother has never seen eye to eye on anything. Your relationship has become even more difficult since you got married.     Anyways, another lawsuit will get the real numbers out.
Are those Secret Service snipers on the roof?
  because the low end products are probably from the same third party manufacturer. They just slap a different company label on it or a slightly different shell from that manufacturer. Like those seen on TV shit. That's what you see on big box retailers. Everyone benefits from the economy of scale. Do a google image search of those kitchen products and you see a lot of designer kitchens for enormous sums.  
Apple to class-action shareholders, "maybe we won't buy and you can keep your 2 bit shares."