or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

But...."It's just that's where the form factor is leading it." Samsung's prototypes are probably copiers.
  Not once did Apple tried to shoehorn its desktop OS into a released tablet-like product; not the MassagePad, not Newton, not Hi Fi Speaker...  
The Tech section of the NYT has never been very different from other tech sites.   The 7 inch market hasn't work.  The Fire dropped dead after the holidays. ArsTechnica predicted that's exactly what would happen. the Nexus and Surface is not even out yet. Tech sites keep using the word competition when there hasn't been any. 5 inch might work. After using an iPhone for a few years, I am feeling claustrophobic. My cousin and coworker have 5 inch androids, its not too...
Looks the same as the old store. I'll go down and check it out tomorrow.
But will it ever get an update from OEMs and telecoms?
You should hire a PI and find out how much she making in her "business."
There are lots of used iPods of all models for sale in the downtown Manhattan stores. Apple products have good resale value. I am not suprise they are evloving their model due to digital distribution and the number of stores they have.
So Proview had a "global trademark" that included the U.S. but Apple would buy a "global trademark" with out the chinese market?  I believe that.
Its a hell lot better than digging miles deep for oil, wait days to refine it into gasoline than falling into the hole.
But by 2015 Apple will begin pouring all its resources into Monster Truck and literally crush the competition.