or Connect

Posts by lightstriker

Are those Secret Service snipers on the roof?
  because the low end products are probably from the same third party manufacturer. They just slap a different company label on it or a slightly different shell from that manufacturer. Like those seen on TV shit. That's what you see on big box retailers. Everyone benefits from the economy of scale. Do a google image search of those kitchen products and you see a lot of designer kitchens for enormous sums.  
Apple to class-action shareholders, "maybe we won't buy and you can keep your 2 bit shares."
Is MS forcing them to sell on Windows storefront and take a percentage? Will Window 8 block all other downloads?
But...."It's just that's where the form factor is leading it." Samsung's prototypes are probably copiers.
  Not once did Apple tried to shoehorn its desktop OS into a released tablet-like product; not the MassagePad, not Newton, not Hi Fi Speaker...  
The Tech section of the NYT has never been very different from other tech sites.   The 7 inch market hasn't work.  The Fire dropped dead after the holidays. ArsTechnica predicted that's exactly what would happen. the Nexus and Surface is not even out yet. Tech sites keep using the word competition when there hasn't been any. 5 inch might work. After using an iPhone for a few years, I am feeling claustrophobic. My cousin and coworker have 5 inch androids, its not too...
Looks the same as the old store. I'll go down and check it out tomorrow.
But will it ever get an update from OEMs and telecoms?
You should hire a PI and find out how much she making in her "business."