or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

Looks nice, still wish there was a stock ticker at the top like on the full site.
 Not true when they won't ship the product relatively soon. The original iPhone as a new product was announced Jan 2007 with no hands on demo units. First hands on were at the end of June. The first iPhone reveal has an (alleged) interesting behind the scenes story where at the time of announcement, the iPhone was still very much a work in progress. The demo during the announcement was the only way they found to show all of the features without having the phone crashing,...
I'm guessing this is to showcase home automation and payments using iBeacons and various new software, compatible with existing devices and even better on ones they'll announce that day!
Getting close to the Apple all time high, adjusted for the split, at $100.72!
"The previous historical record for top market cap belonged to Microsoft, whose market value topped out at $616.3 billion in December 1999"
I have an early 2011 15" MBP, occasionally I get weird graphics artifacts, but either they go away or I restart/sleep+wake and it's fine. This would probably explain a lot so I'll start doing my backups more often. 
Looking forward to seeing how big of an impact this will have on real day to day battery life. Can't wait!
Sapphire and plastic bandaids don't go together well.
Quote: It'll be divided as well (but that was entertaining thought though, haha)
On June 2, for each share of Apple you own, you will have 7 shares instead, and the price of each will be divided by 7. For example, if 1 share was $700, you'll have 7 shares worth $100 each. It makes it easier to buy smaller portions of Apple (that's where my dividends going!)