or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

Quote: It'll be divided as well (but that was entertaining thought though, haha)
On June 2, for each share of Apple you own, you will have 7 shares instead, and the price of each will be divided by 7. For example, if 1 share was $700, you'll have 7 shares worth $100 each. It makes it easier to buy smaller portions of Apple (that's where my dividends going!)
Canadians out of luck?
I think there is a lot of pressure for Apple to release new products in new categories, mainly because Tim did assert Apple is still a growth company. Current product lines are doing great, but are they enough to keep Apple's profits increasing every year? I didn't like that Tim had to use the "reasonable person" wording as a qualifier to help convince people either. It makes you think that what they have planned borders closely on their existing product line.
 Laughing all the way to the bank!
 They can't agree to those terms, that's cutting off the hand that feeds you your 'original designs'  ..so Samsung called Apple, and Google called Samsung?  Courts have already ruled mostly for Apple in these cases, so if a resolution wasn't reached, Apple was either asking for too much, or Samsung is just going to factor in these these $1B rulings as part of the expense to build phones. Unless the courts start to ban products in a timely manner, Samsung mobile will still...
high-fives all around!
Cracks Appear in Apple's Retail Strategy   Move Aside Google Glass, Apple Glass Will Shatter Expectations   Analysts Find Apple Having Problems With Glass, Lower Forecasts
Clippy reincarnated!   "Looks like you're trying to make a call, would you like some help with that?"
I'm curious to see what insane scores a doped up iPhone 5S could crank out.