or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

Apple announces it today, and I can get it right now (I checked, but I'm out of space on my phone, my fault)   On my Galaxy Nexus, the story goes: Bought the G-Nex earlier this year because it is a Google phone, supposed to be the first to get updates. Jelly Bean is announced in July and I'm excited. Check for updates every week, but nothing, excitement dwindles. Finally this week it's available. 2.5 months later... WTF. I turn to my boss and tell him I finally got...
When i first saw this post, i said "damn that iPhone looks so bad ass stealthy"  
Can they go 32, 64, 96 instead of the suggested 128? I'm sure they can use a 32 with a 64 together.
They just want to use the cube as a background when reporting the news from today.   Or they want to block off spots for their transmission vans when the first people starting lining up for a product that won't be available for weeks. haha
  Agreed, keep it the same size and keep putting in larger batteries!
  This is what I'm hoping for as well. Yes more things are now cloud based, but you need more than 16GB to have a good experience. Videos and pictures over one summer can fill it up quickly.
OMG A "C"!!! What does it mean?? If they don't print it on the millions of cables they'll produce, can Apple add $1000 to their quarterly bottom line?!     /s
I'd say the site is pretty, but useability has gone way down (maybe 20% of what it was). The layout is horrible, where others get 3 headlines instead of 11, I'm only getting 2.5 (I'm not going to adjust the layout of my tools and Dock size for this one site), and the font is a lot harder to read. My suggestions would be to get rid of the white space and change the font while keeping everything else and I think you'll satisfy enough people and the rest will eventually get...
If Apple's P/E rocketed to 312 that'd make a lot of people here quite happy
I have an "idea" that it exists. And say it doesn't exist and it is merely speculation (ignoring all rumours, leaked images, etc), we know that tablets that are roughly 7" cost roughly $200, maybe a little less, and maybe a little less that that if you're ordering enough components for tens of millions. We also have an idea from Apple's quarterly reports what they target for a profit margin. We can make some sort of ideal of what Apple would have to price an iPad mini to...