or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

Maybe they can get a $99 tablet out the door if they put in a 5" crappier quality screen, slower memory and a crappier processor.   If Google loses money on every one, we should collectively go out, buy every single one, and return them unopened before the return period expires.
  Elop has enough time to hand-build each one, and Ballmer has time to re-write WP8 for each one.   back on topic, Are any of the iPhones made in Brazil?
    I hope so, but also a covering-my-ass tactic to keep their reputation. It would be interesting if the shipping partners were the bottleneck and not the supply side.
22 more countries on the 28th, plus the time for any additional units to ship to current counties before then. 10M this quarter is a possibility, again it'll be a supply side problem.   Once it all calms down, we'll have another release on our hands with the "iPad mini"... if only that could make cellular calls
iPhone 4S first weekend sales were over 4M. This isn't bad, the iPhone is still gaining momentum. Shows you how good analysts are when they said 6-10M. Sure wished I saw 10M though.   Pre-market numbers aren't looking pretty, ~$684
Seeing the 4S in the photos, the photos look like they were taken by the 4 or a 3GS  
Any ideas on the average turnaround time per customer ? e.g. how long does the 100th person in line have to wait?
Just walked through the Eaton Centre in Toronto 30 min ago, looks like the line was only about 100 long. When I went by for the iPad about the same time, the line was a few times longer. Hoping it's just because of pre-orders, or they're turning people through faster. Let's see 10M phones sold this weekend!  
Apple announces it today, and I can get it right now (I checked, but I'm out of space on my phone, my fault)   On my Galaxy Nexus, the story goes: Bought the G-Nex earlier this year because it is a Google phone, supposed to be the first to get updates. Jelly Bean is announced in July and I'm excited. Check for updates every week, but nothing, excitement dwindles. Finally this week it's available. 2.5 months later... WTF. I turn to my boss and tell him I finally got...
When i first saw this post, i said "damn that iPhone looks so bad ass stealthy"