or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

I'm not sure why Tim said that remark about channel inventory making up the difference and no one asked for clarifications. In Q2 2013, the numbers were: 19.5M iPads sold, and 4.8M in channel inventory. This quarter Q3 2013, it was 14.6M iPads sold and 4.1M in channel inventory.   Q2 source: http://www.morningstar.com/earnings/51338386-apple-inc-q2-2013.aspx?pindex=4 Q3...
$35.3B in revenue, slightly up from last year
I'll expand on this a bit, if you're already typing a message and you scrolled up and want to get back to the bottom, pull the keyboard back down so it is hidden, then tap the message box again which will bring the keyboard back up and the scroll to the bottom
  +1 as top peeve for me as well!   BTW,  you don't need to scroll manually (if that's what you're doing), just tap the above the name (like the time) and it'll auto-scroll to the top quite quickly (at least it's fast for me for long threads on my 4S)
I would think this is more BestBuy recruiting MS rather than the other way around. BB has built too many massive stores that they can't keep operating if the online purchases and showrooming effect keeps building momentum. This could be their way of offloading costs to others.
  How well does it work for you asterion?
Looks more like a matte rose-gold (or copper-ish) colour to me than beige.  
$60B amazing, that's a huge number. Is this local, non-foreign cash?
I still stick by my opinion, maybe I should have taken more time to explain it more but that is still the gist of it. He was the CTO and specifically fought for flash. Flash was good in concept a decade ago but since then new technology has made it replaceable for the most part. Adobe could have and should have made flash much more light weight instead of resource hogging and prone to crashing. I believe Apple did give flash a real consideration but ultimately Jobs was...