or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

A question though: is the iPhone being on verizon already factored into the Apple stock price? It made a push upward towards the end of the day adding a billion or so in market cap. How much is such a deal worth?
It might be the most anticipated carrier for the iPhone, but does Apple really need to make the announcement? Did Apple go around an make an annoucement alongside all of the other carriers around the world? It's right that it is a Verizon event IMO. I'm glad that this is going to happen finally just so we can move on to other rumours. Speaking of which, Apple will probably hold their own event late January for the iPad and Macbooks as they've done in the past, which...
Same resolution on a smaller screen. They just need a screen with more densely packed pixels and no changes will be required.........until the iPad with a Retina display
I hope it has at least the same battery life even if it is thinner. I'd rather have a longer life on this machine (especially with Facetime and other new battery consuming features) than thinner. Keep it the same size with more juice!
Google takes turns working with each manufacturer to push out a device then moves onto the next one. And in the case with Motorola, if they didn't get Android, they wouldn't be around anymore. i'm sure they're very pleased with Google
is the LED screen curved or just the glass covering it?
Engadget has an article on this as well, including pointing out Munster's shenanigans. http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/02/5...he-galaxy-tab/
oops never mind, post fail
Well, I've seen the iPad in stock at several stores now, so they aren't immediately selling every single one they make, but supply is likely just meeting demand right now it seems. I think what I'm trying to really say is that if Apple really does have the ability to cut prices, I would like to see them do it now to squeeze out any fighting chance the competition has. Competitors only have a shot now because they are using smaller screens to reach similar price points. If...
I would very much like to see Apple take advantage of its economies of scale and have a sale price for the iPad for the holiday season ($100+ off) making it THE holiday gift this year (as long as they've built enough). Make it go all Tickle-me-elmo crazy but with enough supply. Also it would help them push out the rest of this generation in time for the new generation next quarter. Plus it'll help avoid all of the complainers that say "hey! i just bought 1st gen two...