or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

In that line of thinking, doesn't that mean that iFixIt's teardowns are also violations of trade secret laws?
Fully agree with your opinion on the timing of events.It would be pretty hard for Gizmodo to think these weren't trade secrets (and maybe instead Apple being overly uptight about letting anyone have a sneak peek) since they've run so many stories on how secretive the company is. It is their property to present whenever they choose (although I personally do think they do a great job in over hyping things with controlled leaks and stuff)
If Apple was requesting the return of property that wasn't theirs, then they would be another party involved in a chain of possessing stolen property. Steve Jobs calling and asking for it back should have been enough confirmation. If they took the call and showed pictures of the phone not disassembled, that should have been enough. But they had to say they weren't fully sure until they took it apart which is where I think they crossed the line.
The chairs the audience sits in should all be bar stools with an iphone 4G disguised as a 3GS on them.
at the biggest fan boy gathering you would have a mass exodus headed toward the closest Apple and AT&T stores! haha
Actually, I hope the 'unexpected delay' is another way of saying millions (and MILLIONS) of new MBPs were ordered and Apple can't keep up with demand and this quarter they'll be posting even more ridiculous blow-out numbers
Ordered the morning when it was announced and was delivered Wed. Apr 21. That's a high-res 15" i7 with 8GB. Strangely enough, a high-res 15" i5 with 4GB that was on the same order came a day later.
Was just thinking that too... MSFT ended up at the end of the day so even if Market Cap is calculated at the end/start of each day, then I don't know where AI is getting their numbers from...
I think it hit new all time highs in after hours after this news came out.......... or maybe i should check my sarcasm detector?
Can someone PLEASE ask at tomorrow's quarterly results about this phone?