or Connect

Posts by OriginalG

I still stick by my opinion, maybe I should have taken more time to explain it more but that is still the gist of it. He was the CTO and specifically fought for flash. Flash was good in concept a decade ago but since then new technology has made it replaceable for the most part. Adobe could have and should have made flash much more light weight instead of resource hogging and prone to crashing. I believe Apple did give flash a real consideration but ultimately Jobs was...
After playing a major role in the death of Flash, Apple hires Adobe CTO, who subsequently resurrects Flash as a Apple branded product that only works on iOS browsers. /s But seriously, please have extremely high standards now that you're working for Apple. My main impression of Adobe is from Flash and Acrobat, and it's not a good one.
My guess on their list of overvalued stocks, it would also be AAPL.   Look at the P/E on a company like Amazon or even Google compared to Apple, it's ridiculous. Also it's not like Apple is making less money than before and growth is still positive.
Remember when the 4 first came out and Foxconn had to purchase many machines to produce certain parts that were typically only used for prototyping? They've found a way to make enough of the parts since then, but part of me questions if they should just consider repackaging previous year's models into something easier and cheaper to make and compromising a bit on the 'premium' aspect. They'd still be great products in terms of usability, can be considered/marketed as...
If it were more affordable, my company would have purchased a unit for each of our offices. There isn't a need for them, but it would serve the purpose to explore the other office to see who's around and where instead of interruptive phone calls or having a big brother video system, but really because it'd be neat and a fun way to do so. I don't know how long the novelty would last.
I'm only interested if it can make cellular calls and can run stock Android,  otherwise my future will still include an iPad mini.
Let's just not hope it's because of production problems, e.g. the iMac     41.5% margins for the next quarter? I don't think so. Apple has stated that margins are going down in the past, and if these analysts are saying the iPad mini is going to take some share away from the full sized iPad, (and mac mini production will go to the US?) I don't think margins are going to go back up. This will be one of the excuses for poor outlook.   Really hoping that they'll hint at...
YouTube was bought Chrome, a browser, isn't "crazy" Android's foundation partially bought, and to make it attractive the ideas was stolen, then they added non-crazy ideas.   I will give them credit for other things that I would say are crazier (off the top of my head: their massive page indexing, streetview, some tech in their infrastructure like alternative power sources and cooling or willing to use any kind of hard drive in their storage cloud), but the...
This stock has been beaten down so hard on just rumours so badly. Apple will announce blow out numbers next week, but whatever they say their forward guidance will be will be fuel for the naysayers to push this stock down to $450. I only wonder at what point will they finally put money back in, change their tune, and have the stock make a run at $800.   On another note, I got a MotoDroidGalaxySMAXXIncredible 9" phone last week, I swear it's made by Mattel or Hasbro....
  After Googling, I assume you're trying to reference this article: http://www.zdnet.com/samsung-to-ship-over-60m-smartphones-in-q4-7000007714/   which says 60M smartphones of which they estimate 15M GS3's. There's no point in trying to trick people with ridiculous numbers when they can easily look up and rebuff your statements.   Regardless 15M GS3's are still a lot of phones, but in this context will not come close to iPhone 5 sales.   and 60M smartphones sold include...