or Connect

Posts by cwingrav

Apple Pay will be great for purchases, but what about online purchases? For instance, I use my card for shopping in B&M, but lots of places have it on file for reoccurring fees and things like Amazon. Maybe I should get one card for everyday use and then another for online places and consider that the 'unsecured' card. Hopefully Apple's online 'Pay' will be an option online soon.
After studying these aerial photographs, I see a weakness in its plans. A shaft leads right to its reactor core. If a small fighter could penetrate the outer defenses, it could get off a shot through one of the hypermatter reactor's vents.
I can't shake this feeling that some of you are heavy Reddit users...
It's interesting that a critical component of many of their products is being manufactured in the US. Makes me think their long-term plan is to bring much of manufacturing back to the states, or at least a portion of it for the US market. Alternatively, this could just be a move to keep IP in the states, and not have it raided by China, absorbing the costs of shipping sapphire.   Also, this small facility might just be a testbed for R&D on the manufacturing process, not...
 Health records are a mess, just as this article points out, but it's more complicated than your post. Every institution has a different system and it doesn't talk to the others. And they don't want them too, as doctor comments could easily create liabilities and different software systems are fortresses to retain customers. The technology to achieve an EHR system is much simpler (though not simple) than the implications to policy, business and health and human impacts....
In order to send transmissions on the island of Lost, you have to be far out on a boat. So, it would only work if it ran out of power while they were on a boat.** too soon for MH370 jokes?* too soon to make Lost jokes?
I started removing old Google software from my machine and my performance improved vastly (what the heck did Google need to install on my machine ANYWAY). Now they want to write more stuff for my Mac? No thanks! 
I think they are referring to the fact that few of the Android phones out there run KitKat, which runs Android's Device Manager.
Ha ha. True. But, that's the crowd part with some weighted authority. Should handle this situation for the largest questions. I look forward to naming myself the greatest mambo dancer in southern England. That would probably go uncorrected for a while.
Good article. I want to add a few historical points.   1) Apple was let in, but by business people. The Parc people (largely separate and with a different mindset than the business unit) tried their darndest to keep them out. Nobody in Xerox knew what to do with Parc. That's why nearly all the amazing innovations there were developed into products outside of the company.    2) Based on my discussions with Xerox Parc people at conferences, I think this was...