or Connect

Posts by nikon133

Even the recent versions? Windows Phone version definitely can record (and insert) audio clips into notes. I was under impression that iOS version is on the same level with WP version...
It is finished product, but to MS vision... or lack of it. Even Widows Phone version of OneNote does not have access to local storage, only cloud. x86 versions can access both.
They are talking about conditional reminder. It will not remind you at specified time, but when phone detects that you are talking with person you have set reminder for... which might happen at any time between now and somewhere in future.I can think of few scenarios where this can be useful, but in general it is hardly make-it-or-break-it feature. However it is always nice to see that digital assistants are getting smarter in what they can understand and process. I don't...
My understanding is that this 14nm Core M is designated for tablets. It might be Intel's decision not to let OEMs use Core M in laptops and desktops. I'm pretty sure it happened before, that Intel on purpose limited usage scenarios for some of their parts. Apple does not do x86 tablets, and MBA might not qualify for Intel's Core M licensing requirements.
Do you really think that 12" ARM tablet can replace 15" laptop? I'm not trying to provoke, it's honest question. I'd like to hear your reasoning.I know that ARM tablets are getting more and more powerful... but it is not like laptops are standing still, or their usage scenarios.Most of our corporate customers are using laptops nowadays on docking stations, with 2 screens attached. Laptop's native screen is used only when away from the office desk. And then, as requirement...
I really don't see Samsung's approach to advertising much different from Apple's own "Get a Mac" campaign. Both are presenting some truths but also hiding some half-truths and straight lies behind humour. I'm finding both equally easy to watch, though more amusing than inspiring.
Supreme User eXperience?
I would expect so... I mean, they got around 30,000 Nokia people (somewhere else it was mentioned that number was around 25,000) and axed 12,500 out of that... so they still keep 12 - 17,000 Nokia people. I don't think that there are that many people developing Nokia hardware and firmware, so I'd say they are keeping some other Nokia guys and gals - marketing, HR, logistic, whatnot.Which means that some of MS staff with same roles are extras. That would make sense to me -...
25000 people coming in from Nokia, 5 - 10000 people going out (I'd expect mostly ex-Nokia people, but not necessarily). According to Anandtech.However you spin it, their workforce is growing, not shrinking.
I'm sure they would like, but not in the same way you are thinking of