or Connect

Posts by nikon133

I think keyboard will get bundled soon. Instead of reducing price, they will bundle keyboard.
Except for huge majority of users who actually need Windows, for one reason or another.But I agree, Yoga is all style, not much real value, IMHO. Screen resolution is for marketing bragging, 1080p with better battery life would be much better for target audience. And stronger hardware - they are using Broadwell-Y, Intel logic basically designed for tablets, not for laptops. It is lowest placed Broadwell in terms of performance and power consumption, and site below...
But if it carries malaria...
I was thinking the same... Remarkable moment in the history of corporate America will be when statements like this lose importance, because no-one will care any more.
My understanding is that device is OS independent, and MS is pushing hard with various software developers to integrate it with existing health/exercise oriented apps.I was never really interested (so far) in smart-wearable devices, but if I were, something like this would make more sense than full-featured smart-watch.
How do you think Apple pushed them to that level?In desktops and laptops, AMD and Nvidia are their major, and pretty much only competitor.
I agree with you.Smartphones and tablet being mobile devices, it makes more sense to me that, eventually, they will be replacing laptops for many users. Not that laptop cannot replace desktop for many, but there's always an issue of screen's real estate - 24 - 27" is so much nicer than 13 - 15", where majority of laptops sit, regardless of platform. And then, one gets more upgrade-ability on desktop size, compared to laptops (on average) - an additional bonus. Also more...
Instead, they created crappy iTunes. Sad...
You are saying that DED was full of crap?!?
Because no one keeps phone in front or rear pockets, right? That scenario is completely out of intended purpose of carrying phone around with you.Makes perfect sense.