or Connect

Posts by nikon133

I think there are some unknowns that make everyone a bit reluctant to give it a serious try - even MS who does have inhouse and exclusive-contracted developers. Or, realistically, Sony - all of PSP and (probably) most Vita games could run on modern smart device.How many owners will buy full-price game (considering that smartphones and tablets are not primarily purchased for gaming)?How will distribution work? Most purchased smart devices, I believe, are still 16Gb. Some...
I'd really like to read how Josh Apter is using iPad Air. I can see that his MEWShop is Apple Authorised Training Centre, among other products/brands, so it makes sense that he is experimenting with device, in terms of getting more experience and finding the limits. But I'd like to see if this setup is just an experiment for him or his permanent kit, and if permanent, how is he really using it and how is it benefiting him, as opposed to having MBA or even MBP. Or, from...
I never felt proud for owning something.I felt proud for using something I own in good, creative way that others admired, but not for owning something that other people use in creative way.
Well, Volkswagen Group sells passenger cars under the Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, SEAT, Škoda and Volkswagen marques; motorcycles under the Ducati brand; and commercial vehicles under the MAN, Scania, Neoplan and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles marques.Compared to that, BMW does BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce. I think BMW, as a Group, is somewhat lesser than VW Group.I was surprised with OP's "failing quality" statement, but quick search for "BMW quality...
I don't know how many developers develop for WP, but back in August MS announced 170,000 apps available in Windows Store. Relative to the age of platform and market saturation, it is not too bad.I'm not sure what you mean with "platform satisfaction". If you are talking about user satisfaction, it is pretty high for WP - according to some sites, even higher than iOS.Last quarter, Nokia sold 8.8 million phones. iPhone reached that number in late 2010... so again, relative...
It is true. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
My understanding is that charging pad must have substantial surface area to achieve efficient charging, so you will not see anything petite like standard iPhone dock... not with current technology, at least.Outside of size, I think it looks fine.http://www.nokia.com/nz-en/accessories/accessory/dt-910/
Something like this, basically:
It works quite well for phones, IMHO. At least for me.I'm habitual person, I usually put phone on same spot over night (when at home, of course).So right now, I have charging pad there. It saves the spot for the phone (otherwise my wife might decide to put something else there).It is reasonably efficient - if I recall correctly, Lumia 920 will fully charge through cable in something like 2:15, and from pad in something like 2:45.Charger is "smart", it will not turn on for...
San Andreas was running on Playstation 2, with all the "might" of 32MB RAM and 300MHz CPU/150MHz GPU clock.Modern smartphones and tablets should be able to run circles around that.