or Connect

Posts by nikon133

Car models don't get upgraded every year, tho'. Like, 5th generation Subaru Legacy was in production between 2009 and 2014. Sure, there were different options - engine, equipment - but I'd consider them as different iPad Air variants - storage, 4G etc.The way I see it, tablets are - not unlike laptops and desktops - getting more than enough powerful for people not to justify frequent upgrade; at least until they conquer new market segments, which is what deal with IBM...
Wasn't the problem with soldering? Which would make it manufacturing problem (Foxcon or whoever was assembling them) rather than Apple's or Nvidia's. That being said, customers have Apple, not Foxcon laptop, so it makes sense to deal with Apple; and Apple should twist some ears at Foxcon.
Problem here is that Apple is not such a big customer of Intel's. iDevices are not using Intel logic, and laptops/desktops volume is not as big as HP's or Dell's, regardless of Apple's higher profit. In addition, all these talks about Apple moving away from x86 probably don't make Apple any more loved in Intel campus. All in all, it makes sense to me that Intel is counting more on their more traditional partners than on Apple.
What do you mean?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hBVNZFHM_chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t673C0iPlmU...It is not gaming machine, but it still is i5/i7 PC.
Well... these adds are trying to sell S3 as laptop replacement, so it makes some sense to compare it to laptop, and present it in laptop mode. I think at some point we might see adds focusing on S3 as tablet, too... but not many of those; as a tablet, S3 is bigger, heavier and much more expensive than competition, and raw power/storage/... advantages are mostly irrelevant for typical tablet usage. In short, S3 does not have (m)any advantages over any ARM (or even Atom)...
But what would be the point of forum where everyone agrees and pat each others' shoulders? For a good discussion, you need opposing opinions. Different POV can also provide some reality check.I'm with Relic on this one.
Bioshock was released in 2007... I don't remember it being too demanding if you had solid PC, it is running on quite efficient Unreal engine. I played it on Nvidia 8800GT which, coincidently, was also released in 2007. It was good card for it's time, but not top of the line. I'm pretty sure it was running Bioshock with everything maxed out.Game doesn't look bad in that iOS preview clip - for a mobile port, but it is way toned down from consoles and PC version running on...
It can be found already..:http://www.zdnet.com/310-microsoft-patents-used-in-android-licensing-agreements-revealed-by-chinese-gov-7000030564/Some info was available way back with MS-Motorola case.
Are you sure that OCZ isn't using anything Samsung in their SSD, though?
Even the recent versions? Windows Phone version definitely can record (and insert) audio clips into notes. I was under impression that iOS version is on the same level with WP version...