or Connect

Posts by nikon133

They are not silent at all.http://www.dailytech.com/After+RecordSetting+Week+Samsung+Predicts+70+Million+GS6GS6+Edge+Sales/article37311.htmI must admit I am not breath-taken with GS6 design, but then I never liked glass backs, regardless of the brand... however, a lot of people seem to disagree with my opinion.
Adobe Lightroom is still available as retail product, to my knowledge.But... Adobe is also offering "Photography" plan that gives Lightroom and Photoshop for AU$9.99/month here in Australia/NZ. I had a chat with their rep and she confirmed for me that both Photoshop and Lightroom can be installed on desktop and laptop, plus there is mobile Lightroom for iOS and Android. I'm warming up to this idea. I mean, AU$5 a month per computer... that's one posh coffee a month (and I...
Maybe because there is quite decent choice of premium ultrabooks from Asus, Samsung... new Dell XPS 13 is quite something, really. Screen, battery, design and build quality... all accounted for.Tablets, however... it looks like OEMs are not that much interested in Windows tablets. Most of them already have Android tablets, so it might be a conflict of interest for them to dedicate to another platform. Beside that, it also might be conflicting for MS to directly compete...
Yah... we have several SP3 in our office. With docking station (and screens/keyboard/lan/... attached to it), it does replace desktop quite nice... and has unparalleled portability for a full x86 device. And it still is perfectly functional tablet, albeit a bit bigger and heavier than common tablets nowadays.Granted, we're an IT company and our engineers do require access to software tools, be it in office, on-site or from home. Hardware, too (USB authentication token and...
Nissan owns Datsun brand and is still using it for emerging markets, if I remember correctly.
I'm paying around NZ$100 for Sky Digital here in New Zealand. That includes rented DVR. I preferred rented to owned option (which was also available) as these buggers die on occasion - hardly the best, most reliable pieces of hardware I have seen - so I prefer not to have to hassle with repairing or replacing them myself. Anyway... with PS3 and PS4 in my household, PSVue would be quite logical choice. It even supports multistream - up to 4 devices on single account, if I...
Oh, yeah. Now that's a REAL thing.I mean, your children, grandchildren and their grandchildren might - should - will - still have this watch in perfect working condition. That fact alone, in my book, is worth asking price. You are not only buying premium piece, you are investing in your family's legacy.I have my grandfather's Longines, one of those railways' pocket watches. I believe it is 1907 and probably nothing special - simple silver casing, steam locomotive engraved...
Those who want the best might still prefer old school mechanical Swiss watch. They come with tradition and craftsmanship that goes well beyond the nice casing. Electronic watches never reached this price level, to my knowledge.If anyone can pull digital watch at this price level, I'd say Apple can... but I'm not convinced it is really possible. We'll see...
Every kid that plays video games knows well about Microsoft.For those who own Xbox or gaming PC, it is THE company.For others, it is THAT dastardly enemy that would like to destroy their beloved platforms.Famous or infamous, name is well known among kids. Probably better than Apple, really.Sometimes, lack of reality among posters here is really amusing, if not slightly disturbing.
I'm with you, in general.There's much more to car than infotainment platform; everything else, pretty much.I've been eye-balling Porsche Macan since it was released. It is still a bit far-fetched at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I'll be well in the zone within the next 12 months, give or take. I've drolled over reviews and picked up quite a few details about standard and optional features, but I still don't know much about info system. It was covered in reviews, I just...