or Connect

Posts by EastSide9

By color screen I meant te possibility of viewing Pictures and MPG's.
And by upgraded I mean not just bigger, but better, like a color screen and / or etc...
I already signed up and paid and am going the 1st day to MWSF, and I would love to see an APPLE PDA. What are the chances they will announce one? Has apple even said that they are interested in making anything of the sort. I have seen all the fake pictures of apple PDA's etc etc, and was let down at MWNY when they didn't anounce one, actually they didn't announce anything. Anyways, What are the chances? Any Rumors?
Ya, Im going to have to say spend the cash and get the Ti 4600. If you don't your a small spender and oh ya Buy an XBox! [Chilling]
Or even a free site, But I don't think there are any, but anyone know any sites that you pay for that allow you to download MP3's ? I am getting an iPod but dont want to go buy a bunch of CD's because they take up to much space. Thanks!
Or even a free site, But I don't think there are any, but anyone know any sites that you pay for that allow you to download MP3's ? I am getting an iPod but dont want to go buy a bunch of CD's because they take up to much space. Thanks! [ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: Jamie ]

[quote]Originally posted by Overhope: Quicktime 6, iTunes 3, iPod Software Updater 1.2? Just a wild guess...
G5, iWalk, iPod2 ? just a while guess...
So soon and close to MWNY, does this mean there will be a 20gig iPod and they are showing people QT6 now, and they might say... The new 20gig iPod, You can now hold 8,000 Songs in your Pocket! I don't know but i just think its a little ironic that so close to MWNY they have QT6 on their homepage advertising it making sure everyone knows about it... [Skeptical]