or Connect

Posts by Zoolook

Car makers have always ripped people off for the most basic features. Many still charge well of $1000 just for navigation, which is many cases is not as good as standalone systems or even what can be done on a phone.
How much less could you care?
You're probably right, although 16GB as the base is getting a bit long-in-the-tooth, given it was the base in 2009 (5 years ago).
The banks agreed to take it mutually, to avoid any being targeted for a run or short-selling - but when you look at when banks actually paid it back, you'll get a sense of who really needed it even if they didn't think so at the time. Personally I think of all them 'needed' it to avoid a liquidity freeze in the system, which is why it was offered in the first place. Many people (including my colleagues) might disagree. My first comment was tongue-in-cheek anyway... it just...
No, neither did half a dozen other banks who took it (including the one I work for). But they benefited from the additional liquidity.
This is the same Wells Fargo that received $25bn in taxpayer money via TARP. When Apple is taking taxpayer money to stay afloat, Wells Fargo can comment. Until then...
24-bit AAC would still be lossy - a better step would be staying with 16-bit but using lossless audio.
This year was going to be my 'no new stuff' year. iPad 3, iPhone 5 and 2010 MBP are all chugging along nicely... but I have been looking at GPS watches (I am a runner) for a while, but if this hits the mark, I'll be first in line.
I love the apps, and by subscribing to 365 I think you'll automatically get Office 2015 Mac. The apps should not be described as Freemium, any more than iBooks should be.
 Huh? I'm an Apple-hater now? Grow up, ffs.